Peak District Ride To Test New Tyres

(RIP) andrewgsadv

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
[ Little Jaunt in The Peak District To Test Me New Tyres 2 Up and Wet .
A little bit of Soft Roading Too.

Following another thread about Original Tourance and the Exp tyres feeling different , JBoxer and Skywalker said to up the PSi . Having done this for my 1200 adventure have tried these tyres on many varied roads at a brisk pace , both wet and dry. Looking Good!!!!

Test 2 out with the Wife on the back more PSi . Cordwell Valley,Barlow, Cutthorpe , Beeley , Matlock, toward Buxton and Monyash , shorten route as overtrousers develop that dreaded leak. That damp feeling spreading , bug**r hope its not because I forgot to put me incontinence pants on. Anyhoo we take the Bakewell turn off and sprint back through Chatsworth ,Baslow,Grindleford. Only discernable movement was from metal grating . Full confidence with more wind puffed in . Also helps me cope when Julie steers the bike from the back, definitely exciting.:D

Cordwell Valley.

P6120010.jpg

P6120005.jpg

P6120009.jpg

Beeley,

“LookLook Buffalos . Don’t be daft they are Welsh Blacks . Pull over I thought you said Buffaloes, STOP I WANT A PHOTO !!” As you ordered my sweet. The Buffaloes show a keen interest , probably used to being fed and hearing the engine come running over. Few clicks and we are off as the beauties look like they might bust the gate.

P6120012.jpg

P6120013.jpg

P6120014.jpg

Ride going well decide to do a little soft roading. Few pics . Julie does a couple of minutes of video before her hands got cold. Also punched me for razzing it for a second at the end of track :eek:, were only doing 4mph I says. :green gri Onward in the Rain.
/SIZE]
P6120016.jpg

P6120019.jpg

P6120020.jpg

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ak9RkO5FmBU?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ak9RkO5FmBU?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Still drying gear out , but tyres are a :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Andrew Julie , wet ,cold, miserable but still smiling:JB

SkyGod,
Follow whats happening on the Peak District off road ride outs. Keep posting its great to see some off road action. I keep my off road to the odd track like the one Julie and I were on. Have a problem with my left leg which I wont bore you with but it stops me doing more offroad. Have done tons in years gone by but heh ho. My fix is from you guys.

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom