Number plate storage unit

I'll have one then, fitting at Syston would be good for me, at your conveniance Mark....:thumb

hi mark,just an idea but why dont you let rudiemoto of this parish (adventure bike warehouse) have a sample he has a fine bike shop in the salford area,and is highly respected on this site.

Order list:
1:Karlp
2:Autogs
3:Harry V
4:RNB1322
5:marky.d
6:bgregor
7:harlequin6
8:villan 15
9:Jed
10:
11:
13:
14:
15:

hi mark,just an idea but why dont you let rudiemoto of this parish (adventure bike warehouse) have a sample he has a fine bike shop in the salford area,and is highly respected on this site.

Hi mate, sounds like a good idea. :thumb2 I'll pay him a visit when the first batch has been produced and have a chat with him, see what he thinks of the product. I work in the Salford area so can just nip in...:moped:

As I am off to Chernobyl and ten or eleven countries, en route, on Friday I managed to persuade Mark to part with his pre production unit. Well it is now fitted and is virtually invisible as it is behind the number plate and obscured by the panniers.

I wanted one of these bucause it is a good hiding place for important documents and spare cash. I used something similar in the eighties and it was never noticed or broken into.

As regards quality it is superb and very light.

I would not fill it full of anything heavy and I would not leave it full overnight on an unattended bike.

I am very pleased with this item. I have sent Mark some photos, which I believe he will be posting shortly.

Hi Guys, Bobs photos didn't make it through to me,(said he struggled with pics and technology:type:D) but i'll stick some on as soon as he gets back from his trip to Russia. I'm really encouraged by his response to the quality, design and flexibility of its use.

As for the first batch, they have been ordered and will be collected on the 18th July and posted the following day. The price for these is £79 + postage which I'm estimating will be around the £4.50 (will refund if any less). If you fancy one then please PM me and i'll get one to you as soon as they available. Thanks again for all your comments guys, I'm hoping this will be the first product towards starting a little business encompassing all that I enjoy which is biking, touring and meeting people.:bounce1

Cheers, Mark:thumb

Originally Posted by Mark C
Order list:
1:Karlp
2:Autogs
3:Harry V
4:RNB1322
5:marky.d
6:bgregor
7:harlequin6
8:villan 15
9:Jed
10:R200GSA
11:NigelK
13:
14:
15:

Put me down for one as well please and when my buddies see this latest bling im sure you'll sell a lot more!

Cheers:clap

Neil

Hi Guys, just a quick update on the units for those who have placed an order. The first batch has been assembled and will be packaged this evening. I will be at the post office 9am this Saturday and will send them by recorded delivery. If I get time tomorrow i'll post some new pictures of the new units. If anybody else fancies one then just PM me and i'll post one out ASAP. Many thanks once again for all of your input guys, couldn't have done it without you:bow

Cheers, Mark:thumb2

Mark kindly fitted mine yesterday afternoon - really chuffed with it, perfect size and strength. excellent for stashing my sat nav when i go to the garage which is what it wanted it for. quality is really good. thanks very much Mark - excellent product (and at a good price !! )

Mark kindly fitted mine yesterday afternoon - really chuffed with it, perfect size and strength. excellent for stashing my sat nav when i go to the garage which is what it wanted it for. quality is really good. thanks very much Mark - excellent product (and at a good price !! )

You do a fitting service as well! Best you get yer ar5e down to Norfolk cos mine arrived today! :D Thanks for the prompt delivery of a quality product. If we were on ebay I'd leave 5 star feedback. :beerjug:

Many thanks

Mike :thumb2

You do a fitting service as well! Best you get yer ar5e down to Norfolk cos mine arrived today! :D Thanks for the prompt delivery of a quality product. If we were on ebay I'd leave 5 star feedback. :beerjug:

Many thanks

Mike :thumb2

I'm off to SA at the beginning of Oct & this little box would be pretty useful. Put me down for one please asap
Dave(JackoUK)

Back
Top Bottom