The Bouncer, MGJ, Ditchwater sandpit

Right I back now:

Comm's down by ruining my PC by supposedly working on it, then had to build another PC with Windows XP (I now remember why that had to go) to give me access to the internet to help me research my problems with PC No1.
Then I had my Irish cousin over which occupied me since last Thursday evening until last night. :beer:

Oh, and had a new phone as well which was another two days out of comm's range.

Actually it's quite nice having a holiday from one's PC because it means stuff gets done rather than the last 1.5hrs at my desk. :blast

I'm going to put the washing out. :thumb

Keith will not like it but it's all in the name of fun :D I think it very funny :D

He will only blame me. :blast

:beerjug: :beerjug:

:D I think it very funny :D

Twas funny :D

Manchester yesterday, and more washing just started. :thumb

I'm just going to start getting the weekends' gear together, check the bike and change some parts, and then try and find somewhere to stay tomorrow night.

Right I back now:

Comm's down by ruining my PC by supposedly working on it, then had to build another PC with Windows XP (I now remember why that had to go) to give me access to the internet to help me research my problems with PC No1.
Then I had my Irish cousin over which occupied me since last Thursday evening until last night. :beer:

Oh, and had a new phone as well which was another two days out of comm's range.

Actually it's quite nice having a holiday from one's PC because it means stuff gets done rather than the last 1.5hrs at my desk. :blast

I'm going to put the washing out. :thumb

Right, so you've been busy then??????

Holidays are almost here - July is going to be a bumper month...:D :D :D

Keith will not like it but it's all in the name of fun :D I think it very funny :D

He will only blame me. :blast

:beerjug: :beerjug:

Keith won't like what???

Where does the 'blame' lie then, um??

I feel a stitch up/piss take heading my way!!

:friday

Back
Top Bottom