dad, why

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
does it taker longer to get to devon than it does to get home?

is it because its more downhill on the way back,

or is it cos the winds blowing from behind and pushing us along

or is it cos theirs less cars on the road on a sunday etc etc etc:rolleyes:

no son, its because you soent the journey home like this:D kid logic, priceless:thumb2
thanks guys brill weekend:clap:clap:clap:clap

Kinell , I would worry about him, I had to shake him awake at 7.30 this morning, and he never moved all night either................. did he find out where the cider was.?

Seeing as young Rossi has his own thread heres a couple from me

DSCN5087.jpg

DSCN5086.jpg

Kinell , I would worry about him, I had to shake him awake at 7.30 this morning, and he never moved all night either................. did he find out where the cider was.?

Maybe that's why it ran out so quick!

it was all that engine building and concentrating that made him so tired....

DSCF3066.jpg

"so thats the valve timing done, just got to get the plug leads on in the right order"

hm

we just need

to find a boxer engine kit for him to build next time:D his mum had a fully half hour explanation of how it works last night. The weekend must have worn him out cos we couldn't get him out of bed this morning:D oh and a big thanks to you guys that spent time with him this weekend and i hope he wasn't too much of a pain in the ears:thumb2

Thanks for that si

I know he was fascinated by the spunky ring Thingy you had si I may get him one to keep him busy:D mind you he's going to be a bit busy over the next week as he's going to strip and clean his race bike ready for his next race. Plus if young Chris gets the mount made we'll have his bike fitted with a full data logging system:D just like a gp bike:eek:

Back
Top Bottom