Embarrassing no show

pete.keys

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well I am very embarrassed to be a no show for the weekend.

I ended up having to travel to Germany four time between Saturday morning and Monday morning for work after some work went wrong on Friday evening and messed up my weekend.

I tried to post an update to the "im'in" thread on Saturrday but its closed .. I don't quite understand why some threads like this are open and some get closed and I'm probably too knackered to work out why right now

I am sorry I missed everyone... and especially sorry to sid and proff and those that put the effort into the event and even more sorry to anyone who couldn't go because there weren't enough places ... hopefully I'm not black listed for next year

-Pete

I am sorry I missed everyone... and especially sorry to sid and proff and those that put the effort into the event and even more sorry to anyone who couldn't go because there weren't enough places ... hopefully I'm not black listed for next year

-Pete

I think its more embarressing that you havent had a reply to your post Pete :eek

I'm sure you'll be ok :thumb2

Only just seen it...

I knew there must have been a very good reason for Pete to miss out...
I'm not at all upset.
I also understand how things suddenly take precedence over other things less important.....

See you "IF" there is another one :thumb2

No you plank :D That nobody has acknowledged his post ...

He sent me a pm at the same time as this post. It was easier to reply direct to Pete than on here. It was mostly personal details so I saw no reason to post it up on here.

He was unable to attend and explained the details and apologised to me for any inconvenience. I accepted that and it was the end of the matter. He is certainly not blacklisted from any further events. Everyone who attended this year is welcome at my house again in future with one exception.:rob

Various other people have sent me pm's giving valid reasons why they were not able to attend and most contained personal information that they did not want to post on the forum.

Only one person who did not show up has failed to respond in any way to my pm's. Shame really especially as he is a Mod.:(

Last edited:
Not sure why duchess is suddenly stirring things up on a three week old post?

Not stirring :blast just as youve rightly pointed out its a 3 week old message and had a right to a reply for such a polite post sent in the forum. Looks more than a lttle odd on your behalf if you dont reply.

You've obviously missed it!

Back
Top Bottom