Rugged Roads

AberdeenAngus

Reaction score
Bought some Aux light protectors from Rugged Roads about 18 mnths ago.
Washing the bike the other day I realised that the ally had cracked around the pinch bolt. Checked the other protector - same.

Dropped a line to RR. Received free full replacement in the post next day. No arguments. No hassle. Just spot on service.

Thank you Rugged Roads.

light guards

I HAD THE SAME FAULT ON JUST ONE SIDE CONTACTED THE AND ASKED IF I COULD JUST BYE 1 AS IT WAS ONLY ONE SIDE THAT HAD SNAPED OFF
I WAS TOLD THAT i had these for almost 2 years and was sent FULL SET FOC
THESE GYES AT RUGGED ROADS ARE TOP NOTCH

TEFFLON :clap:clap:clap

Ive got a lot of time for Rugged Roads. Bought a few items off them and been impressed with the price, quality and service,

Ive got a lot of time for Rugged Roads. Bought a few items off them and been impressed with the price, quality and service,

To add my comment, I think the design and manufacture is top notch but the finish is not that good, I got a locking tool box cover and used it on a 10 day trip away and by the time I got back the coating has worn away, it looks nice but not very robust, in fact mine dont look that good any more either.

To add my comment, I think the design and manufacture is top notch but the finish is not that good, I got a locking tool box cover and used it on a 10 day trip away and by the time I got back the coating has worn away, it looks nice but not very robust, in fact mine dont look that good any more either.

Bowser we did respond to your email regarding this, and offered to either replace the locking toolbox cover or give a full refund if you returned it to us. This is the first time we have heard about this issue and would need it back to have the finish tested for possible quality issues.

This is still the case, so please do drop it back in the post to us and we will rectify the problem as quickly as we can.

Ordered some F650 GS Twin parts Monday evening.
Got them first thing Wednesday morning,special delivery :clap :clap :clap
Always great service from Annette and all at Rugged Roads.

:thumb

Bowser we did respond to your email regarding this, and offered to either replace the locking toolbox cover or give a full refund if you returned it to us. This is the first time we have heard about this issue and would need it back to have the finish tested for possible quality issues.

This is still the case, so please do drop it back in the post to us and we will rectify the problem as quickly as we can.

Can't fault that

Top service Annette

I have one of your 1150gs stand guards & the finish is superb against stone chips

Much better than the TT one on my other 1150gs

I bought a couple of items last year for my 1150GSA and was very impressed with the price, quality and service. I also phoned and thought about dropping in when in the area, that was welcomed and the invitation extended to the evening if that was the only time I could do. :thumb2:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom