THANKS BAKES!!

Many thanks to steve, family and team for another fantastic hograost. Maybe the best yet? :)

Thanks Bakes and co for the organisation, a truly epic event. My 3rd Raost and definitely my best :thumb

Here here

Thanks to Steve and all his merry helpers for a cracking Week End.my special thanks to Adventure John for balancing the thingies, blimey she goes well now the old girl. Good to see a few familiar frendly faces.Might try putting the tent up for a practice run before the event next time.....
See you again .

Had a great time, thanks :friday

25800e43.jpg

As has been said, great weekend my first won't be the last thank Bakerman and all who helped.

Another superb Raost w/end; thanks to all re: the organisation et al...met some great people, laughed my tits orf...and the weather was just magnificent.

Pics to follow...:D

BTW...note to self...jager bombs are not my friend....I'm just easily led...:augie

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Thanks to Bakerman, and all the others, for the hard work to create a fantastic production. :beerjug:

All good fun as far as I recall: I'm going home now... :friday

Thank you Bakes, Becs and all the helpers.

Thanks Steve, Becs and all the helpers who made the Hog Raost event happen. :thumb2

My family and I all enjoyed ourselves and we had a great weekend. :camping :hogroast

Cheers,

Richard, Christine & Sons.

Hic

Great weekend, thank you Bakerman et al

Blues brothery type peeps nailed it a beaut - if dancing was an Olympic event Mutley would win gold - Adam being a very close silver.

Jager Bombs - is there some sort of etiquette? I get given a glass with a submerged glass in it and expected to just drink it, no questions. I suggest submerging that combination into a pint of cider then drink it and I am looked at like a weirdo. I have sooooo much to learn.

Re-met some great people and met some new ones - everyone is great, hospitable and happy to help (Sorry Badger for making you stand supporting my pole whilst I faffed about with guy ropes), mmmm, is it me or does that sound slightly wrong? Mrs Badger - top dancing, ta for the calvados and snacky nibbles. Big up to the Exeter posse. Arrppp.

Thanks to Toad, Mrs Toad and Toad Jnr and their 'O2 Arena'/world of cheese/BBQ land/breakfast factory - top quality scran, entertainment,and company - highly appreciated. Adam - hope you are still alive.

Must go to more events, big thanks to everyone - till next time.

Sifika/Ross

Thank you....

Thank you, thank you.................:beerjug:

A great time had by all.....weather couldn't have been better.....a good ride up and a blatting ride home (all downhill )......:D

Met up with some old friends and made some new ones.....fantastic visit to The Hawk Conservancy place...:clap....great grub (as usual)....and the music was fabby, even though I felt like I'd dislocated a hip or something, the following morning!....:D

Roll on 2012......:bounce1

Hic

Great weekend, thank you Bakerman et al

Blues brothery type peeps nailed it a beaut - if dancing was an Olympic event Mutley would win gold - Adam being a very close silver.

Jager Bombs - is there some sort of etiquette? I get given a glass with a submerged glass in it and expected to just drink it, no questions. I suggest submerging that combination into a pint of cider then drink it and I am looked at like a weirdo. I have sooooo much to learn.

Re-met some great people and met some new ones - everyone is great, hospitable and happy to help (Sorry Badger for making you stand supporting my pole whilst I faffed about with guy ropes), mmmm, is it me or does that sound slightly wrong? Mrs Badger - top dancing, ta for the calvados and snacky nibbles. Big up to the Exeter posse. Arrppp.

Thanks to Toad, Mrs Toad and Toad Jnr and their 'O2 Arena'/world of cheese/BBQ land/breakfast factory - top quality scran, entertainment,and company - highly appreciated. Adam - hope you are still alive.

Must go to more events, big thanks to everyone - till next time.

Sifika/Ross

It was a delight to meet you too, hun... I may have the cute-small-rabbit-drink/snack holder sorted by next year :D Nice to have my dancing appreciated... mr badger thinks it's "eccentric" and maybe not for normal folk as I, he assures me, dance to the melody not the beat :confused:

I too, hope Adam is recovering! :friday

It was also lovely to meet new folk or put names to faces

The Blues Brother-alikes were better than spot on - already looking forward to them next time

Thanks again to Dan and Cal for the warm welcome at the Cheese Dome....and for the lovely cold beer :beer: on our later than hoped for arrival due to the satnav's obsession with the M25 and our refusal to give in to it...!

Bakes and Co...you are all super-stars.....thank you for a totally fab weekend :JB :JB :JB

PS looking forward to seeing or hoping to see y'all again at Boxer Beet

Jo

A big huge thanks from me and Kev(Beamer):clap:clap

We had a fantastic weekend:friday

We got home bout 6pm today having had a lovely ride up through Wales today:thumb

It was great to see old friends and make new ones!!

It takes so much organising to pull off such a big event and Bakerman and Mrs Bakerman and all the people who helped out did a top notch job:bow

Thank you so much! We'll be back:aidan

Big thank you

Just home, washed the bike and showered!
Thank you all responsable for a great weekend! :thumb
Was a good laugh! :friday
Great to see everyone, meet new people and have the craic!!! :thumb
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Got home this evening, truly knackered.
Great weekend, we'll be back next year when by then I'm sure we'll have this camping lark mastered :D

Thank you to all those who put in their spare time, to make this event as good as it was for all of us :clap

Thankyou bakerman. Awesome weekend had, and well happy that I am the first proper bike to lift the dirtiest bike award. Down side its going to take a week to clean the bike.

Thankyou all that made the weekend excellent..:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom