Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I know what

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

I know what

While in your mind, I need your imput please make the ideas constructive.

I know what I could have done better.

Two things in hand are OUTSIDE BEER BAR and Tea table monitor.

ANY THING ELSE please CONSTRUCTIVE

Just a quick one fella,

How about user name badges? I'd have worn one.

Being a newbie to UKGSER events I spent a fair bit of time wondering who was who so to speak?

Just an idea

I have to say ... (we had a quick chat on Sunday morning (990 Adv) that is was a bloody fantastic weekend in all aspects! I amazed how relaxed you looked throughout!

Restoration and Paint services

07714 266 627

www.ctmotorcycleservices.co.uk

www.facebook.com/ctmotorcycleservices

a taller/ bigger tent... cos the bands heads all looked chopped off and the beams got in the way abit from further back. it could also be a wet weather/ sun protection area...

otherwise it was the best one I've been to so far...

thanks very much for all the hard work Steve...that you and everyone put in to make it work.

Shep of the Dessert Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Less elvis more blues brothers
    A man with no boat is a prisoner.
    Faroese proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    Less elvis more blues brothers
    I'm with Shep on this - I think Elvis has done his time.

Blues Brothers were a complete hit - brilliant. I missed a large chunk due to babysitting duties, but could hear from the tent

I wouldn't be too bothered about an outside bar - sounds like alot of effort in comparison to a few steps up to a fully equipped bar

It's a great event Steve - you've little to worry about
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Maybe a bit less Elvis.

Other than that, 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'

We all reckoned it was the best Hograost yet

Wasn't able to join you this weekend but on the choice of music, Ska bands are great at bike do's.
    Tiff had a local band playing at her weekend in Lands End earlier this year and they were brilliant, everyone ends up dancing

I'd love to come up with something brilliant but I can't. It was great just as it was.

Perhaps less Elvis though.

'Don't mess with me' Member
    I thought that Elvis should have been a little further away from the food queue - somewhere like Basingstoke would have been fine!

I heard his 'Don't clap on your own' joke(?) three time while I was queuing.

Greg
    Thomas! There's a mouse duck in the house!

North Wales TRF Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    More Elvis......

......and then get him to repair the broken crapper in the gents!

T.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Masters View Post
    I thought that Elvis should have been a little further away from the food queue - somewhere like Basingstoke would have been fine!

I heard his 'Don't clap on your own' joke(?) three time while I was queuing.

Greg
    It was a great, relaxed weekend. I agree that perhaps Elvis maybe past his best, or maybe just a shorter gig?

I would have like to see the hog roasting! A few others commented on this too.

Maybe some more picnic tables for folks to sit round during the day / evening?

All meant as vague suggestions, not criticism.

I've got one - not sure it's possible, but I'd have loved some wifi...............
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Runny eggs and strangers, white lines and unmade beds.
    A compressor for blowing up airbeds and stuff?

What a waste. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Ett View Post

I would have like to see the hog roasting! A few others commented on this too.
    Thats not really viable for large numbers of people, as the pigs are roasted in steves bakery ovens.

I did go along and help the "two daves" into the oven as they are heavy buggers and need a lot of man handling into the ovens.

A two headed pig ...

All your BMW servicing needs at the .gsshop.biz, including 1200 models

Recommended as an "excellent independant" in Ride magazine 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by BAKERMAN View Post
    ... Two things in hand are OUTSIDE BEER BAR
    An success of an outside bar is obviously weather dependent. OK, so far it's only rained once out of the 5 Hograosts I've attended, but you can bet that the minute you go to the expense and effort to get an outside bar, there will be a hurricane warning.

My suggestion would be more custard donuts. You can never have too many custard donuts.
    Link to Headcase - Recognising the signs of concussion

Quote Originally Posted by Steptoe View Post
    Thats not really viable for large numbers of people, as the pigs are roasted in steves bakery ovens.

I did go along and help the "two daves" into the oven as they are heavy buggers and need a lot of man handling into the ovens.

A two headed pig ...

If only Steve's veggie customers knew

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast