Show us your Harley

Bollocks to you "anti's"..... You try a proper long road trip.....say Route 66.....with the missus...and no top box/tourpack..... You do know how expensive divorce is, right? You fashionistas and your trendy ways ....I spit on you...

Bollocks to you "anti's"..... You try a proper long road trip.....say Route 66.....with the missus...and no top box/tourpack..... You do know how expensive divorce is, right? You fashionistas and your trendy ways ....I spit on you...

So you have to have a top box because your wife says so! Pffft, I rest my case. Buy yourself a Nissan Micra...job done.

Just remind me.......who needed a van to bring their stuff to a one nighter..solo..? You talk a good fight....:p

Of course, how on earth do you expect me to carry 3 mattresses, a feather duvet, a feather pillow and a lambs wool poncho on a bike dammit. Anyway, that's by the by: Top boxes – an abomination to motorcycles.

Pfffft.....you wouldn't have needed the van with this...

No, indeed, all I would have needed would be a spanner to remove that bloody great carbuncle off the back of it. :D

Well said sir

Back
Top Bottom