The Lakes 29th - 31st July

Roy

Reaction score
M'stone Kent - still not far enough away from Burn
Me and the boy are heading north last week of July, quick stop in Burnley to visit family and friends then off to the lakes camping for the weekend.

Anyone up for a ride out, join the camp or meet up at Devils Bridge Sunday the 31st. ?
Cheers
Roy and Rory.

proper father son stuff :thumb If you're planning a camp out, Lanefoot farm is worth considering for bonding over a fire...it's the only place left that allows camp fires in the lakes...:D

I'll be about

Picking my GSA up on sat, it'll be rude not to take it over Honister and Whinlatter on Sunday, probably stop of at devils in the afternoon :)

A fantastic week, certainly picked the weather.

5e3fb2ec.jpg

1f0cbaff.jpg

7ffb12bc.jpg

Roy

Thanks for that. :beerjug:

It's just how I remember it when I lived on the Furness peninsular.

And Motorcycle Only parking at weekends. :thumb

proper father son stuff :thumb If you're planning a camp out, Lanefoot farm is worth considering for bonding over a fire...it's the only place left that allows camp fires in the lakes...:D
I realise this is an old thread, but just for info, you can have fires at Fisherground campsite in Ekdale. Few hundred yards from the George pub, and only a mile or 2 from foot of Hardknott Pass.

Camp Fires are allowed only in the existing fire places. No extra fires are to be made. Sacks of dry logs are available on site.
I realise this is an old thread, but just for info, you can have fires at Fisherground campsite in Ekdale. Few hundred yards from the George pub, and only a mile or 2 from foot of Hardknott Pass.

on lanefoot you can have one virtually anywhere,as long as you put the wheel down. search fire and beerhunter for a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom