Best Kebabs?

MacFarlane

Reaction score
They turn on their turny things like a lighthouse to the pished, not warning merely welcoming :friday

Had a lush one from West Road yesterday night, I forget the name.

Where are the best Kebab shops, I'm not a slug so fear no increased salt content, I don't mind added bovine spines in the mix.

Tastybite in Prudhoe is manky though.

Blackhill Chippy, on the main road from Shotley Bridage to Consett, they even put whole fresh chillies on and coleslaw if required. :clap

I had one once, from a shop near The Spring Gardens pub, in North Shields, unfortunately I was sober and have never had a kebab again.

:barf

I had one once, from a shop near The Spring Gardens pub, in North Shields, unfortunately I was sober and have never had a kebab again.

:barf

Leonardo's in Crawcrook, with free transfat, not bad but........

The one on West Road (that I can't remember the name of) cut the meat off the twirling meat dildo and then fried it in spices, the chilli sauce was highly hot. :)

Halal meat tastes better?

Caspian Kebab and take away in Birtley. They have been doing them for nearly 30 years and I have yet to find anywhere else that even comes close. Period.

I used to be a regular for kebabs from Mcguires in Swalwell but last one tasted a bit off and a recent fish from there gave me and the missus a bit of dehli belly (mild but loose and crampy all the same) .. PS the kebabs were HUUUGE from there and the chilli was nice though never enough applied (I liked mine to be swimming in it).

Doner on the dishy when the boat comes in......!

Best kebab in the North East has to be at Smiths fish and chip shop in Berwick-Upon-Tweed.

Just head up past the 'big geordie bird' a bit and stop in Berwick, they must be good as Forry has an account there......!:blast

FP.:thumb

Kebab:eek ..Nope

I get chicken kebabs, I don't like donna etc., it's just chicken, sometimes in a marinade and served with salad. Got a leaflet through the letterbox this week for a new kebab/pizza place in Lanchester, it sounds good and loads of choice.

a new kebab/pizza place in Lanchester, it sounds good and loads of choice.

The Fish & Chip shop, it's moved next door to original site & is under new management.

Menu does look good although having tried the F&C last week think I'll be going elsewhere.

best kebabs

my friend in alnwick
the hot byte
the best donna ive ever had
plus plenty of elephants foot and a good covering of chilli sauce

The fish and chip shop in Hamble-le -Rice does a good Kebab.
For those that want to ride down from Scotland on Friday, it's opposite to the Harrier pub on the only road in and out of Hamble. :D

Back
Top Bottom