Spring 2012 Le HOG Roast...

Twizzle & all, thanks for a great weekend:beerjug:
although i was wondering whether a jet ski would have been more appropriate transport.:D
Same again next year????

What a nice relaxing weekend. Good food, at home and eating out. Anyone get pictures of the scallop fest :D And a big thank you to Twizzle for throwing open his french abode to a harley riding biker gang.

Just arrived back home after a leisurely tour of normandy, it's great forgetting to active european roaming on your mobile :rob and being cut off and alone to meander as and where you please without getting interrupted.

I'm seriously tempted to get rid of the GS's, touring on the Harley is such an enjoyable stress free way to travel. Every person on the planet has heard of a Harley Davidson and wants to have a chat with you, even when they speak a different language.
Non bike riding old people are the same the world over, all fecking twats after more than 5 minutes of conversation :D.

2aj2icw.jpg

thanks twizzle , needed that , had a really good time ( apart from having to sleep with steptoe) . shame about the rain , but us wilde hogs are made of tougher stuff ! :beer:

A smug bastard with an umbrella...and a silly bastard without! :D

Attachments

• DSCF0180.jpg
    DSCF0180.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 77
Daveg fearlessly hunting and gathering in the Brittany Badlands for lifes little essentials!

Attachments

• DSCF0158.JPG
    DSCF0158.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 76
'The Mild Bunch' sheltering from the deluge and looking unconvincingly chuffed.

Attachments

• DSCF0178.jpg
    DSCF0178.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 77
My rather grubby 'Bitchin Sled' (sorry!)

Attachments

• DSCF0176.JPG
    DSCF0176.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 76
So, who knows what this is? It was set in the middle of the road in a village and is about 5 inches diameter.

Attachments

• DSCF0163.JPG
    DSCF0163.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 78

Back
Top Bottom