When do we start?

Womble

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've got the day off on Friday and I only live about an hour away so I should be arriving mid afternoon (assuming that I can fit Godzilla-the-tent on the pillion seat OK). When's everyone else intending to arrive?

Got Friday off too, but I'm a couple of hundred miles away.

Also hoping for a mid-afternoon landing.

:beerjug:

I'll be arriving early to mid afternoon. No point being in a rush when :camping
Peter

I think I may have just volunteered my tent as the check-in point, so I suppose there is a bit of a hurry in my case :D

Got a half day off, so will be arriving circa 18.00; quick set up and then off to Sainsbury's for MUCHOS BEER :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I can arrange for one or more Badger Bikes to be parked out front - black and yellow, if not particularly stripy :cool:

Got Friday off too, but I'm a couple of hundred miles away.

Also hoping for a mid-afternoon landing.

:beerjug:

Couple of hundred miles away:eek
It's 270 miles from here and you're a bit further away than me.

We're also aiming for mid afternoon unless it's lashing down then I'll aim for mid August:augie

Have a good one, all. If we weren't on duty we would be there. Gutted.

I hate to miss camping, beer and Badgers. Always a winning combo. :tears :tears

Have a good one, all. If we weren't on duty we would be there. Gutted.

I hate to miss camping, beer and Badgers. Always a winning combo. :tears :tears

Work first my young apprentice.

Come to the Cotswolds in August if you miss us then. It's going to be great. Toad on the hobs, undoubted cocktails and probably late night cheese.

Work first my young apprentice.

Come to the Cotswolds in August if you miss us then. It's going to be great. Toad on the hobs, undoubted cocktails and probably late night cheese.

Yes, do try to Carry on up the Cotswolds with us...or come to Ripley.......or, if all else fails, might we see you at Dirty Little Hobbit's do at Ed-wotsit-stone in October...ooh-ooh, or at Bec's birthday bash at the beginning of August..???

Yes, do try to Carry on up the Cotswolds with us...or come to Ripley.......or, if all else fails, might we see you at Dirty Little Hobbit's do at Ed-wotsit-stone in October...ooh-ooh, or at Bec's birthday bash at the beginning of August..???

Edwardstone is, alas, the only one where our paths are likely to cross. We are just snowed under with other stuff for all the rest and will miss them all including The Becster's birthday. :eek:

Have the odd tipple or three for us this weekend, ok? :beerjug:

Well I've started already.. Taking tomorrow off as well and hoping for some low wind so I can go model flying.
Peter

Back
Top Bottom