Camera mount for handlebar

cbritton

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just to let you know that I'm now stocking these nice handlebar mounts for cameras.
I'll have them on the website soon. Price is £9.95 + £1.95p&p

Camera not included !

Thanks colin@ridermount.com

Attachments

• GN032-Camera-Mount lr.jpg
    GN032-Camera-Mount lr.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 750
  • GN032-Camera-Canonlr.jpg
    GN032-Camera-Canonlr.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 741
Mmmmmm...... interesting. Just a couple of questions..................

It looks like there is some form of ball joint that enables you to level up the camera. What angle of adjustment is available?

What is the max recommended weight of camera?

The sleeves that enable it to fit different sized bars, are they solid plastic (less vibration) or rubber (more vibration)?

Nick

Nick,
The ball joint will rotate approximately 45 degrees either way (90 degrees in total) from horizontal side to side and about 30 degrees either way front to back.

Weight depends on where the screw mount is on your camera. With the screw mount in the middle, weight wouldn't be an issue.
On my Lumix TZ6 it is at one end and that weighs 240g. This mount will easily hold that camera steady.

The sleeves are 1.3mm rubber which will compress and should help absorb vibration from the bike. The mount will fit handlebars 18mm-33mm in diameter.

Until they are up on the website please email me or make a paypal payment to colin@ridermount.com or if you ring we can take credit/debit card payment over the phone (01473 823351).

Best regards, Colin

Mmmmmm...... interesting. Just a couple of questions..................

It looks like there is some form of ball joint that enables you to level up the camera. What angle of adjustment is available?

What is the max recommended weight of camera?

The sleeves that enable it to fit different sized bars, are they solid plastic (less vibration) or rubber (more vibration)?

Nick

Thanks Dale,
Your camera mount will go out today. Let me know if you need a power cable to keep the camera going.

Cheers, Colin

Thanks Glyn, in the post tomorrow.

Cormick, I guess it depends where you mount it. It could go on protection bars, engine bars, etc.

Regards, Colin

Thanks Glyn, in the post tomorrow.

Cormick, I guess it depends where you mount it. It could go on protection bars, engine bars, etc.

Regards, Colin

Cheers Colin. Yep Im looking to mount it on the Motech uppers :thumb2

Look forward to the pics on Facebook

Waiting for the pics on Facebook now Glyn.......

All the best

Nigel

Waiting for the pics on Facebook now Glyn.......

All the best

Nigel

Have to wait a bit Nige, she,s been stabled for the last 3 weeks ! too friggin hot down here. August is usually a write off but expect it will cool a tad in a fortnight or so. :ChrisKelly

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/bicycle-bike-handlebar-mount-for-camera-black-69116

:augie

sku_69116_1.jpg

Wish I could.

One thing I would point out is that £1.95 would cover p&p for up to 3 camera mounts, UK or Europe.

I have sold a few to members and they all seem to be very happy with them.

Cheers, Colin@RiderMount.com

Wish I could.

One thing I would point out is that £1.95 would cover p&p for up to 3 camera mounts, UK or Europe.

I have sold a few to members and they all seem to be very happy with them.

Cheers, Colin@RiderMount.com

Thank you but I would only want one :aidan, you don't get charged any fees when you sell via this forum unlike your listing on Ebay which is the same price :blast

Just a comment has most people selling on here do a discount. I only asked because if you don't ask you will never know. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom