Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks to Mr &Mdme B

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Thank you Mr and Mrs Badger for a great weekend of good weather and good company. The site is a great spot with good facilities. I dont venture to that end of the country much , but I will be there next year for sure. Thanks for the hospitality friday evening and a very big thanks to Dave Womble for showing me and the other lads some of the great off tarmac trails in that area. I just love the sand, I have to practice more me thinks
    Only had one hickup all weekend
    had a blow out 5 mile from home but managed to get a couple of plugs in to hold enough air in tyre till I got home

Roll on next doooooooooo

Huge thanks Mr and Mrs B for a brilliant weekend, venue was superb as was the company. I know you both worked really hard to make it as good as it was,and it was a resounding success
    Congrats for the wedding aniversary and the 50th (in advance)
    Looking forward to next years bash!
    Superheroes and evil twins go together like peanut butter and... evil peanut butter!

Thank you

Thanks to Mr & Mrs Badger for making us feel very welcome at short notice, my mate Chris and I really enjoyed ourselves. Great weather, location and company.
    (Mick for letting us know, so we could detour on way home to attend)

My 2nd GS due and roll on the 3rd.

Also thanks to Wobble for the ride out, enjoyed the off roading, not done that for a long time but great fun.

May take a while to clean all the mud off the old GS!!!!

Thanks again.

Cobbster

I fell ill once... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Perfect Day...

Well, three actually.

I was really looking forward to visiting Norfolk, after such a long absence, and had a thoroughly fantantastic weekend.

Mr Badger and Madame B were the most sublime hosts' and many, many thanks to them for their hard work and dedication: The welcome pack and polo shirts are lovely, and will be treasured. Congratulations for your significant birthdays and your silver wedding anniversary.
    I look forward to next year's Boxer Beet and hope they can add an extra day because I didn't want to leave.

BTW, the ale in The Angel is fanastic and many thanks to them for putting up with us.

Also, I must not omit the deserved recognition to Womble and Dean (Captain Korma???) for the trailriding supervision and helping me to pick my bike up half a dozen times, and as Mick said
    "I just love the sand, I have to practice more me thinks"
    It was great to see some of my friends again and meet all of my new one's: I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

And many thanks from me and my brother. Again, sorry we had to leave early on Saturday. We had a great laugh, got to chat with lots of superb people, sorry we didn't get to meet you all. One evening is just not enough
    Definitely up for next year! Maybe I'll be up for taking my little G650 off road by then.

Again thankyou Mr & Mrs Badger, happy 50th birthday's and 25th Anniversary for this year. Good luck with the fund raising.

Mega thanks to Jo and Tim for organising such a great event, fantastic location with a gents urinal of epic proportions, great pub with superb food and drink, (the Sirloin and Stilton baguette will be on my menu from now on) and plenty to see locally.

Tim put me down for a tee shirt, L will suffice!

Yes, another massive thanks to the B's for organising this, my first event and definately won't be the last. Another thanks also to Wobble for organising the trail riding on saturday. First time at that too and proved to be HUGE fun. How does that mud get into all those crevices...took ages to clean it off. Then I had to wash the bike.

A great w/ed, thx Jo & Tim for organising it....Friday was a laugh (nice to see Chad & GS John), and Saturday was just a bloody hoot; the afternoon laughing session, on refelction, was borne out of talking utter bollox & stupidity, which was BLOODY FANTASTIC, my sides & jaws were aching...

A great group of people in attendence who made the w/end fun & interesting, and again, 'famous' people turning up out of the blue @ the pub.....Jedward, who'd have thought it....

Oh, and playing darts for 2 hours.....shame on the person that suggested it.....
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Mega thanks to Jo and Tim for organising such a great event, fantastic location with a gents urinal of epic proportions, great pub with superb food and drink, (the Sirloin and Stilton baguette will be on my menu from now on) and plenty to see locally.

Tim put me down for a tee shirt, L will suffice!
    Done

Mail or PM address

Thanks again

Thanks to Mr & Mme B for organising such a good weekendEcho all tht's been said already and a special thanks to all for making us feel so welcome at our 1st event, clearly won't be the last, must remember not to stall the bike when people watching
    John B & Jayne

Thanks to the Badgers for all their hard work and hospitality. The buffet was excellent and the pub top notch. Was also glad that I decided not to do the off road ride when I heard how many had come off and how many times they had come off.

Quote Originally Posted by casperfelix View Post
    Was also glad that I decided not to do the off road ride when I heard how many had come off and how many times they had come off.
    Dinna worry - everyone came back with a smile on their face and only a few scuffs (apart from Ditchwater's topbox) and what's the point of owning an Adventure Bike if you're not going to use it properly?
    The OOaa bird is so-called because it lays square eggs

I fell ill once... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Womble View Post
    Dinna worry - everyone came back with a smile on their face and only a few scuffs (apart from Ditchwater's topbox) and what's the point of owning an Adventure Bike if you're not going to use it properly?
    Quite Right; I'm still grinning.

Incidentally Womble,

You know that part we were looking for? Well, if you haven't seen elsewhere in the 1150 section, it's called an off road stopper and is supposed to stop the topbox from flapping around when offroad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12