Thanks to Mr &Mdme B

PeterSX

Reaction score
Thanks to the Badgers for organising another successful UKGSers weekend.

God.

Thanks from me too, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, meeting old friends and new :friday

Fully agree with the disorderly gents above :thumb
cracking w/end
Primula cheese will never be the same again :eek
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Mr Badger's Paella

Paella cook par excellence Mr Badger in full flow.....
MrCooker.jpg

'twas yummy :cool:
Peter

A FANTASTIC WEEKEND

Tim and Jo Thanks for a fantastic weekend really enjoyed it credit to you both for all the hard work you put in.Great to meet up with friends old and new.
Thanks again Sue and Clive

What a stonking weekend :thumb2

Thanks to the Badgers for all their hard work and hospitality:bow

Haven't laughed so much in ages.

What a great weekend.

Thank you, thank you and thank you.

:clap:clap:clap

Many thanks to all who made it enjoyable:beerjug:

Especially Jo and Tim for being so hospitable, welcoming and relaxed.
Well thought out, well executed and looked after was how I felt:thumb2

Just a shame I had to leave early:(
I guess I am more dependent upon my breathing machine than I thought:blast

Thank you Mr Badger and your stranger ;) Nice to hear a load of old squit on my first Tosser weekend :thumb , good to see new faces and some old, shame I couldnt stay the extra night :( Tried the off road ride out but the hand was to bad :mad: A big thanks to Toad for the lending of his seat :thumb
Think this could be the first of many :thumb

Thanks to you all for supporting the weekend.

Completely knackered but very happy.

We can't wait to get the bucket and surplus totals sorted - thanks for all your generosity.

We couldn't manage a big birthday party for our 50th birthdays and 25th wedding anniversary this year but we reckon we've just had it. Just felt like a load of friends coming round for a big old party.

Special thanks to Womble and Captain Korma for managing the rideouts off road.

Keith Bouncer for bringing the minis.

Womble again for helping us clear up after Nana Thunder's camp.

Everyone for leaving the site immaculate.

Andrew at the Angel for doing us proud and his staff for being sweet.

Definitely again next year.

If anyone wants a shirt or hoody, drop me a pm by Tuesday.

Many thanks Mr and Mrs B for a fantastic first GS weekend for me. Great hospitality, company and new friends found. I got home in time for the mothinlaws 90th party so no agro from SWMBO but she did notice the limp and I had to admit an off :( Still the pain killers working.

Thanks to Womble for the off road and off GPS runs. DB1 and I collected enough wheat on Friday to make a Weatabix :) Thanks DB1 for the pick ups.

Cheers all

Thank you Mr and Mrs Badger for a great weekend of good weather and good company. The site is a great spot with good facilities. I dont venture to that end of the country much , but I will be there next year for sure. Thanks for the hospitality friday evening and a very big thanks to Dave Womble for showing me and the other lads some of the great off tarmac trails in that area. I just love the sand, I have to practice more me thinks
Only had one hickup all weekend
had a blow out 5 mile from home but managed to get a couple of plugs in to hold enough air in tyre till I got home :thumb2

Roll on next doooooooooo :thumb2

Huge thanks Mr and Mrs B for a brilliant weekend, venue was superb as was the company. I know you both worked really hard to make it as good as it was,and it was a resounding success :thumb
Congrats for the wedding aniversary and the 50th (in advance):D
Looking forward to next years bash!:thumb2

Thank you

Thanks to Mr & Mrs Badger for making us feel very welcome at short notice, my mate Chris and I really enjoyed ourselves. Great weather, location and company.
(Mick for letting us know, so we could detour on way home to attend)

My 2nd GS due and roll on the 3rd.

Also thanks to Wobble for the ride out, enjoyed the off roading, not done that for a long time but great fun.

May take a while to clean all the mud off the old GS!!!!

Thanks again.

:beerjug::beerjug:

Perfect Day...

Well, three actually.

I was really looking forward to visiting Norfolk, after such a long absence, and had a thoroughly fantantastic weekend. :beerjug::beer::jager:friday

Mr Badger and Madame B were the most sublime hosts' :angel and many, many thanks to them for their hard work and dedication: The welcome pack and polo shirts are lovely, and will be treasured. Congratulations for your significant birthdays and your silver wedding anniversary. :hug
I look forward to next year's Boxer Beet and hope they can add an extra day because I didn't want to leave. :tears

BTW, the ale in The Angel is fanastic and many thanks to them for putting up with us. :beer:

Also, I must not omit the deserved recognition to Womble and Dean (Captain Korma???) for the trailriding supervision and helping me to pick my bike up half a dozen times, and as Mick said
"I just love the sand, I have to practice more me thinks"

It was great to see some of my friends again and meet all of my new one's: I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Back
Top Bottom