SHETLAND

Yup, some interesting bikes in this weeks MCN....

Not many for sale on Shetland though,
going home for a week on Sunday toying with the idea of bringing the GS and my trial bike back up in the van just in case I get some time to play.:nenau

was out for a walk last sunday around lerwick,

saw a 61plate red gs adventure,
11 plate mettalic green triumph,
thought it was new 1200 at first but an 800 I guess,
red aprilia falco ,couple of gsxers.

I was effing gutted i did'nt have the bike:blast
It was me on the 61 GS, what u driving ,flash the next time:beer:I mean wave. My Buell Ulysses is for sale.

simmer dim

i'll be at the dim angus , look out for a pd classic , see ya there .

It was me on the 61 GS, what u driving ,flash the next time:beer:I mean wave. My Buell Ulysses is for sale.

I was walking at the time,stopped by the fort and u rode down to the carpark by the dock side and rode back up.

I was walking at the time,stopped by the fort and u rode down to the carpark by the dock side and rode back up.

That was me ,I went up to Eshaness and back to Bixter after that. Washed the bike put it in the garage and opened a bottle of Highland Park.:beerjug:

Past our resident Belgian boatbuilder tonight , heading in as I was coming out of Vidlin.He must be back from his Christmas break.:thumb

Past our resident Belgian boatbuilder tonight , heading in as I was coming out of Vidlin.He must be back from his Christmas break.:thumb

Guidos finger must have healed up ok then........The end got cut off when a garage door blew shut against it in a gale in november at his 'current sqeeze's' gaff on Yell apparently her daughter found it.......!:eek:

Has he finished his boat yet? Last time I saw it it was up to the gunwhales......For an old crusty Belgian he doesn't half pull some birds though!!!!:D

FP.:thumb

I haven't spoken yet, It's a fact when you get old, women seen to be attracted to you. Hope to see you this summer.

T:augiehere,s hope yet then ,for some of the auld tossers in here

Got friends coming up that weekend (on their bike), so won't be at the rally, but will be out and about. (GS800 and one of them K1600GTL's)

Got friends coming up that weekend (on their bike), so won't be at the rally, but will be out and about. (GS800 and one of them K1600GTL's)

DON'T FORGET TO VISIT .ZMCC agm this Sat. upstairs in the Thule 1930hrs.
:jager:jager:jager:jager:jager:jager:jager:liv

I'm off to see some of your neighbours in May so i'll miss out on Shetland this summer:blast

Question is am I man enough to face the 'Full English' on the Hjaltland again in October.....?

It's a shame because I may miss the launching of the 'Waloons' boat....!

FP.

Im back with toys

Im back on the 16th April,
Bringing my Sweeeeeet pastel green vw crafter van with my 1200 and gas gas trial bike in the back,so if there any trial riders who would like to show a novice the ropes let me know.

I will be using the gs to commute back and forth the gas plant from lerwick mostly so see you on the road:bounce1

I'm at Sandwater junction and heading North to Vidlin every morning at 0715hrs.
Either a 61 plate red GS or a black 59 plate Buell XT. I will keep an eye on my mirror.:rob

on the road

my bike is in 3 places at the moment :blast . got to have it back on the road by the end of may .
then i'll see ya on the road . :thumb

Back
Top Bottom