Off-roading...

That's cos you are a demonic off road god.....:bow

I prefer to think of myself as a demigod :D

How safe is this for those less coordinated?

Do you have to ride through water on the route?

It's very safe - have never had anyone say it was too tough and most beginners leave wanting more.

The water will be pretty shallow but there is an easy way to avoid it :thumb2

What's the narrowest point on the run? :)tarka)

Do you have some of the routes on a map (as opposed to in your head) as I would like to have a crack.

They're all legal so you could get a Landy through them all, although a couple points would be snug.

As for having the routes on a map - would be happy to show them to you on a map at the event :thumb2

Mav
If you're leading this and intend using the short bit of by-way South of Condicote just take a little care up near the Trig point....
For the second time someone had 'wired it' at a height of about 4 foot a couple of weeks ago.... we also got a poor reception from a local at the water crossing in Kineton, not the one by the stone bridge but one about 200 yards up stream...we usually do it as a loop on the way home......
other than that, dust is the biggest issue!
Enjoy....and oh yes, keep the noise down in Campden...Im a closet NIMBY!

Thanks for the heads up Harv - I did a quick recce last weekend and everything was fine... Although I have to say I'm not sure which trig point you're referring to...

And yes, we'll try to keep the noise down ;)

I have fitted the off road wheels :eek:

Marvelous! :cool:

Cheers Mav!

See you tomorrow (only a day tripper hence the question). Want to be in one piece to get home :)

Back
Top Bottom