Albania insurance

We are working on the Cousins cars!

Hello there,

just to let you know, we are working on "cousins car" with UK number paltes. now they are fewer than before. But anyway, if someone is scared to cross Albania why people would go to Africa, Burundi etc?? The only bike that got stolen to me was in Italy, Ancona and hopefully was a rented bike!

Anyway just to point out no cars don't have door locks anymore, or they are covered. so not easy anymore to know:)

if travelling to here (Albania) hit me o drop me a email at olsin77 gmail dot com i can come along with you if weekend and show some roads not shown in the satnav!!

Safe ridding!

Albanian opinion

OK I'm reading and hearing that Albania is a bit risky. So as I'll be travelling alone, how careful should I be? For example, do I have to keep the bike in my sight at all times to prevent pilfering? Albania sounds quite interesting, but it would take the shine away to lose my luggage.

Hello again,
If you are riding a gs. No not really,stolen bikes are the ones easy to ride and easy to start. Normally gs is not a liked bike here as it is too big to get nicked. But i will sugest to have a disc lock in case you are leaving your bike for long time alone that makes thieves go away. Or leave your bike in the restaurant where you eat. Or at the hotel where you sleep. Leaving the bike in a crouded place is also a good idea. Or,you can leave it in my garage if you stay in tirana. Together with my other bikes..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

OK I'm reading and hearing that Albania is a bit risky. So as I'll be travelling alone, how careful should I be? For example, do I have to keep the bike in my sight at all times to prevent pilfering? Albania sounds quite interesting, but it would take the shine away to lose my luggage.

I passed through abainia 2010 no problems, i came through from montenegro there is a wooden bridge an gypsy encampment the kids mob you a bit, but nothing to worry about, just go an see for yourselve i enjoyed albainia:thumb

I passed through abainia 2010 no problems, i came through from montenegro there is a wooden bridge an gypsy encampment the kids mob you a bit, but nothing to worry about, just go an see for yourselve i enjoyed albainia:thumb

Spot on!!

but the gipsys are gone and the pridge is completly new now.

..:beerjug:

For an amazing road - check out the coast road from Vlore to Saranda ! amazing and recently reconstructed! Hugs the cliffs most of the way - excellent stops for seafood on the way! And dont forget the acheolgical site at Butrint!! World Class....

Well I'll be taking the adriatic coast from slovenia to greece so I should pass through Tirana. So I may contact Olsin to recommend a place to stay, hotel or campsite. Also I have been advised to take the south route from Budva to Shkoder, south of Lake Scutari. Is this OK?

Well I'll be taking the adriatic coast from slovenia to greece so I should pass through Tirana. So I may contact Olsin to recommend a place to stay, hotel or campsite. Also I have been advised to take the south route from Budva to Shkoder, south of Lake Scutari. Is this OK?

that sounds like the route i took, no problems at the border straight through there are plenty of places to stay, an dont worry abt the pepole trying to nick of you all they wanted was a look at the bike,same as everywhere i guess 90% of the population are ok good an bad everywhere enjoy your trip:thumb.

Tirana - lots of small nice boutique hotels in the Bloc - humming area with good food, night life and really relaxed athmosphere... Sure Olsin will show you around. Local bike club - Silverwings (?) have a good bar too!

Silverwings, haha you been there. You must ride a harley than as there is more harleys than anything else.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom