12k service on 2010 GSA (new model) cost !

I got a quote from Vines for my 6k & annual (confirmed by email), and they said if it takes longer than quoted, the price is fixed. I paid exactly what they quoted.:rob

Re a loan bike while they service it, I refuse to pay for that, as a nice chat with a salesman will get you a no obligation test ride (and a free subscription to Ride in August).:beerjug:

Its Vines every time for me.:thumb2

12k service £338 at Bahnstormer last weekend, the bike came back cleaner than new plus I had a test ride on a nice K1600GT while waiting, free coffee and biscuits.

Great bunch of guys, I'll be back! :thumb

If you want to feel better about servicing costs just visit the VFR forum and check out the posts on cost there.

Well just to throw a spanner in here.

Ive just been quoted £200 for the first 600mile service. From the same garage i purchased the bike from.

That seems a bit steep, tbh.

A bit steep that's a fecking piss take all they do is change oils, I've always got the first service thrown in free otherwise I go elsewhere.

Well just to throw a spanner in here.

Ive just been quoted £200 for the first 600mile service. From the same garage i purchased the bike from.

That seems a bit steep, tbh.

WHAT???!!!

Just did a 24K and an annual, including belt change plus Iridium plugs for about £80 all in.

DIY...you know it makes sense.:beerjug:

its the only way you know its done properly and so simple to work on, had it services buy a local stealer once, i just need a gs911 and im sorted

12.000 miles changed all Fluids (no Sparkplugs) will do at 18000, free Oil voucher £185.00 at Allan Jeffries Baildon. All incl. nice Tea & Bisquit and a 1.st Class service. Suits me Sir!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom