The Third West Cork Run....

richie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Allihies again.. but off to Asia soon....
Well lads it's about time I thought about posting up for the Third West Cork run. This year it'll be on Saturday the 24nd of September and of course all are welcome. I intend to take us all on a mixture of Boreens and faster roads and of course finish at Allihies so you can all enjoy some grub and porter at the local establishments.

The route has yet to be put together.... But will be posted as and when I have decided where to go. Somewhere between 250 to 300 K's

Like last year accommodation can be organised with a choice between private rooms in the hostel, bed and breakfast or if you are feeling hard, camping.
So I will need to know who is coming, who wants BandB and who wants the evening meal at O'Neils pub.

Cheers
:aidan

Well lads it's about time I thought about posting up for the Third West Cork run. This year it'll be on Saturday the 24nd of September and of course all are welcome. I intend to take us all on a mixture of Boreens and faster roads and of course finish at Allihies so you can all enjoy some grub and porter at the local establishments.

The route has yet to be put together.... But will be posted as and when I have decided where to go. Somewhere between 250 to 300 K's

Like last year accommodation can be organised with a choice between private rooms in the hostel, bed and breakfast or if you are feeling hard, camping.
So I will need to know who is coming, who wants BandB and who wants the evening meal at O'Neils pub.

Cheers
:aidan

I'm in! Food a must, accomommodation a maybe! :thumb

:blast we're away that weekend!!
Kev's really been looking forward to it as we missed last years one and the 1St one was great:clap

Raging we're missing it:(

Im in Ritchie, food yes, b and b, now let me see which one of my allihies friends will i stay with hmmmm

I'm in! Food a must, accomommodation a maybe! :thumb
OK Michael:beer:

:blast we're away that weekend!!
Kev's really been looking forward to it as we missed last years one and the 1St one was great:clap

Raging we're missing it:(

Sorry About that.... It might be the last one too...:comfort

Im in Ritchie, food yes, b and b, now let me see which one of my allihies friends will i stay with hmmmm

Hi Ger, see ya there:thumb

MichaelK- Food
Gerry b Food for 2
Ger Cahil Food for 2
Mickey Caulin Food

can crash near skeheenarinky near the tipp cork border

depends how far it is to meet yas on the sat morning..........?

was looking at the 2nd run route start and if its anywhere near crookstown or macroom is no problem 50 miles - half an hour so :D

is the b and b thing for friday or saturday.....??

slainte

OK the start will be at Inchigeelagh 10:30am 24 september

The route will be 286 KM including

The Pass of Kelmaneigh
The Borlin Pass
Molls Gap
Ballaghbema Pass
The Gap of Dunloe (depending on the day....)
The Tunnel Road from Kenmare
The Tim Healey Pass
The old ring of Beara....

Should suit all,.....:thumb

So there will be a loop in Kerry too....

Richie - Food
MichaelK- Food
Gerry b - Food for 2
Ger Cahil - Food for 2
Mickey Caulin - Food
Hairnet600 - Food

Pencil me in Richie.
The plan at the moment is not to miss this. Is was a fantastic run last year.
I'll be looking for grub and accomodation.

yis can add dunner nd titch to list.................
looking forward to good run.Route looks good
:thumb:thumb

Richie - Food
MichaelK- Food
Gerry b - Food for 2
Ger Cahil - Food for 2
Mickey Caulin - Food
Hairnet600 - Food and ???
Kamikazee - Food and Bed
Dunner nd Titch - Food and ???

Looking good...

Back