Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank You

Size 11.5 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Thoroughly enjoyed myself and met loads of people who I've only known as names on this site.
    Pleased to have done a bit towards the weekend, I'll have to get a 2-spout kettle for next year, that MickDB1 must have hollow legs.
    What a cracking do the Toads' put on for us all.
    Cheers
    Bill
    Illegitimis nil carborundum

First class. Really enjoyed myself. Thank you all for working so hard.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Great weekend !

Why do I smell of apples ?

What a fantastic effort by The Toads

I've done similar stuff for many years but purely and only for profit.
    and the logistics of this event definately matches any thing.

This effort for a bunch of drunken fat tossers was totally above and beyond the call of any sane person and massively appreciated.

P.S are the kids going to be receiving councelling after being around so many weirdo's for a whole weekend.
    Why PLAN when you can play it by BEER

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Smile

Massive thanks to all from me too. Broadband still off so posting from a McD via Blackberry and microscope.
    PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Many thanks to everyone for a great weekend, had a fabulous time, see you all soon )

Hey Proff!

Don't suppose you found a LUSH tin amongst the debris on Sunday morning?

Thanks to you and Bill H for the repair materials BTW

thank you

A huge thank you to Dan & Cal for a great weekend,great food,you sure looked after us all!!
    Thanks to Adam for the great ride out only a little slow (not!)
    Thanks to everyone else who attended this fab event for your great company.
    Roll on Cotswold 2.
    Cheers Sue & Clive (Richo).

Just to add to the thanks for Toad and Cal. They're still washing up at Toad Meadows I'm sure.

Also to Techno Rob for standing in for me on the Friday and for all the concern about my little biff.

The Green Laning too

Quote Originally Posted by JackoUK View Post
    Big Thanks to Dan and Cal for a great week end. The work you put into making it a success was immense.
    Thanks too to all that I met who made the week end a pleasure, the only down side was Bouncers malodrous derriere, a small price to pay!!
    Jacko
    Meant to add my thanks to Mav for taking us out on the green lane ride out. With very limited experience I listened to his advice, trusted in the ole' 1150's capabilities and had THE WHALE OF A TIME. I enjoyed it from the start and by the end I was like a kid at Christmas I hurled the old girl into the river (4 times) and each time was better than before. I am a convert to dirt!!, just in time for Africa. Must say it was impressive seeing you rip up the tracks with a lovely lady standing on the pegs too.
    Thanks again Mav, Jacko

Gear whore
    And another thanks for a great event - tremendous food and organization, a whole heap of work of effort put in by you guys, much appreciated!

And thanks to those that came along on the off road ride - good morning out

He who dies with the most toys... wins!

A Big thanks to Toad and Cal for organising such a great weekend!!!

Selsey, Chichester, West Sussex, England.

Thumbs up Many Thanks To Dan, Cal & All Assistants.

For organising the event, preparation, cooking and all of your time and hard work.

We had good time and enjoyed our weekend. Our sons liked making paper lanterns and throwing balls for dogs to fetch.

Special thanks also go to Bill for suppling tea and coffee FOC - Very welcoming.

Thanks also to Prof and Bill again for both showing us their wobbly boxes - Mrs Mop (the wife) now has ideas of selling our sailing boat and buying a camper van or caravan.
    Personally, I'd rather buy a bigger sailing boat.

Last but not least, thanks to for giving our sons the glow sticks / isotopes - The glow sticks kept them occupied and amused all night.

Many thanks,

Richard, Christine, Richard Jnr & Stephen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123