Thank You

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A massive thank you to Dan & Cal.
For such hard work in making it a great week end.
And to Bill H for the tea and coffee all weekend.
Roll on " up the cotswolds 2 "
:clap :clap :clap :clap :bow :bow :bow :bow

same from us...

Thanks very much to "The Management!" Dan + Cal plus all the helpers... we had a really good weekend....:thumb2

Same here – brilliant event:) Thank you very much indeed Dan and Cal and everyone else that helped out. Looking forward to next year’s event already:)

Yes, big thanks from me as well to all thr organisers and cooks, Dan, Cal, Bill, Badger and everyone else, not forgeting Dr Alf for a good ride out yesterday.

Many thanks:beerjug:

Huge thanks from me and JustStan

Brilliant organisation from Dan and Cal and all the crew.
Great food, excellent site and brilliant company.:thumb

Some very surreal conversations under the canopy :D

I'm looking forward to next year already. :thumb

Many Thanks to all those who went out their way to make everything so smooth for us layabouts:

Mr & Mrs Toad (for everything);
Bill_H (for caffeine;
Proff (for I don't know what but, it was good.);
Mav (offroading);

And everyone else for the company;

:beerjug:

thanks for weekend food fantastic, great campsite bill-h tea shed /bar great, roll on next year if you recovered thanks again.

Big Thanks

Big Thanks to Dan and Cal for a great week end. The work you put into making it a success was immense. :thumb
Thanks too to all that I met who made the week end a pleasure, the only down side was Bouncers malodrous derriere, a small price to pay!!:eek:
Jacko :beerjug:

A big thank-you from Cal and I to everyone that came along and made the event such a success.

I'm not Cal's favourite person at the moment for the idea that feeding up to 70 people in a field would be OK to do :D

I'm banned from doing the same next year :( Just too much work. So we'll do it any way :JB By then she'll have forgotten :D

Thanks to all the good lads and lasses at this great doooo
Hope you have a rest after all your hard work
Mr and Mrs Toad along with your helpers your catering skills are fab :clap
Bill H - thanks to you I stayed soberish
Thanks Dr Alf for a brisk rideout on some lovely roads most of which I had not rode before

Top event Top folk Top venue

Next year a possibility again I hope :thumb2

A huge thank you from me and Mort (or Mort and I) for an excellent weekend. Dan and Cal, you are both amazing to have organized and fed us all weekend, Badger for ably assisting, Bill H for supplying endless tea through the day and stunning tipple for the evening and Dr Alf for a superb ride-out yesterday, brilliant roads and scenery

And thanks to Ash and Prof for making me appreciate being married to Mort!:eek

Roll on next year :thumb2

A huge thank you from me and Mort (or Mort and I) for an excellent weekend. Dan and Cal, you are both amazing to have organized and fed us all weekend, Badger for ably assisting, Bill H for supplying endless tea through the day and stunning tipple for the evening and Dr Alf for a superb ride-out yesterday, brilliant roads and scenery

And thanks to Ash and Prof for making me appreciate being married to Mort!:eek

Roll on next year :thumb2

my pleasure,you lucky girl xxx :kissy2

Yep, a really nice weekend, well organised and very good value, I'll certainly be back but be warned I'll bring my dogs next time:eek::D

Shep

Thank you so much Dan, Cal and Mr Badger for a brilliant weekend and to Bill H for the supplying the endless cups of free tea and coffee throughout. :clap

What an absolutely cracking do! Definitely one of the best we've been to.
Thanks to The Toads and co for the fabulous food.
Don't know why Cal is moaning, it looked easy to us!!! ( ok it was through a haze of vodka and red wine!:beerjug:)
Seriously, how you managed to cope with feeding so many people to that standard was nothing short of brilliant!!
We really do hope you do another one
Looking forward to it already:hug

Thank you
To Dan Cal for all your hard work on the weekend it was great met some new faces and had a blast :)
Bill H thanks for the suppling the tea all weekend.
Oh and thanks to anyone else who helped but i did not mention

Cheers
Eddie.

Thank you

I would also like to say a big thankyou to Dan, Cal, Bill, Badger and everyone else who made it a great weekend.

Looking forward to the next....:beerjug::beerjug:

Thanks to Proff and Barbara for making me laugh on friday afternoon
Good to see you both out and about ( he is still a moaning old git though ) :D

Thanks to Kamakarzi 650 for being still there at the end :augie :D

Bloody marvelous...! :clap

Just a shame I couldn't make it till Saturday :blast

Big thanks to Cal, Dan, Morgan , Bill H, Proff (Rob is chuffed BTW ;)) and everyone else that made it such a good craic.

Indicator repaired and (almost) as good as new :rolleyes:

CoGS

Back
Top Bottom