A quick hello from Lind.

Tim @ Lind

Reaction score
Good morning all.

I hope you are all well. As the name suggests, my name is Tim and I work at Lind Motorrad Norwich. I look after the rider equipment here at Lind but also cover the parts and service departments when my colleagues are on holiday.

I know there are a few of you on here who come and visit us, so please come and say hello. I'm normally buried in the corner under a pile of Rallye3 suits. I know I have met a few of you before and i've spotted the Tosser stickers on a few of the bikes in our workshop (Mr Badger I believe) :D.

I hope to be able to come on a few ride outs at some point and meet some of you who may not of been to see us. But if I can be of any help with anything, please give me a shout.

Cheers all,

Tim.

Welcome there Tim :thumb

Came down earlier this year with girlfriend Sue (Gracie on here) to by a beautiful 2009 G650X Country from you :eek:

Great service, warm welcome ... thankyou.

Sue already done a few thousand miles on it, she's absolutely in love with it :thumb

Attachments

• SueXC.jpg
    SueXC.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 178
Hi Tim,

Welcome aboard. Bought my current GS from Clinton and always been impressed with the friendly atmosphere at Lind.

Maybe we can arrange a Tosser ride-in for coffee so we can buy lots of lovely accessories with a good discount? :augie

Matt

Hi Tim.

I'm bringing my 1200GS into you for a service tomorrow (Thurs 25th). It's a LOUD big LOUD Yellow LOUD one :D Please keep it away from those american bikes next door.....

Oh, and your sales guys couldn't understand me when I said "I can't afford a NEW BMW". They were very persistant. But not as persistant as I am skint :D:D

Obviously they didn't cover that section in training :green gri :green gri :augie

Thank you all for your kind welcome.

Micky, I'm glad to hear Sue is enjoying her bike :) Will we see either of you here again? I see you are based in Yorkshire, so i understand it would be a fair hike to get here. Would be good to put a face to a name :)

Monty, I'm sure we can sort something out :) If you give me a call or drop me an email with any parts you require i'll so my best to help. But by all means pop in for a coffee. It's not like we're going to be running out in a hurry :D

Miff, Sorry, i'm downstairs today so I didn't see you arrive. I will try and catch you when I know you're heading in to pick her up. No, the sales guys don't take no for an answer haha.

By the way, we've got a weekend special event coming up, which is going to be an open to everyone event, but it would be good to see some of you there. As long as it wouldn't be breaking any rules (Mods?), I will start a seperate thread about it when it is all finalised.

Thanks again,

Tim.

Thank you all for your kind welcome.

Micky, I'm glad to hear Sue is enjoying her bike :) Will we see either of you here again? I see you are based in Yorkshire, so i understand it would be a fair hike to get here. Would be good to put a face to a name :)

Thanks again,

Tim.

Cheers Tim, will never say never but probably not unless we just happen to be down your way then we'll call for a coffee if we may.

I really can't see either Sue or myself being in the market for another bike ... we're both pensioners and the bike's we have will probably see us out :rob

My 800GS has done 61,500 miles and is still going strong, and I also have a great 2007 G650X Country tricked up with, amongst other stuff, Wilbers suspension and full Remus exhaust (front and rear) :thumb

We're 'kitted out' for the foreseeable future ;)

Best regards

Sue'n Mick

Attachments

• XC's.jpg
    XC's.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 108
Hey Tim

I'm one of Clintons recent victims :D
Hope his head is feeling better than when I saw him last.

I'm up for a service next Friday (2nd), I'll come and say hi and paw some product maybe.

Cheers

Did I hear an invitation for all UKGSERs to pop in one weekend and have free doughnuts and cookies with our coffee?
eating-42.gif

What a great idea Tim! :)

An easier initiation than the HA (or even HOGs) demand. :) :)

And yup, we've mmet already :thumb

Back
Top Bottom