Otterburn Ranges Mon 29th Aug

Either day pencilled in....I am quite happy to go with the majority and weather forecast. Gaz :thumb

MONDAY INSTEAD

just checked 10day weather forcast sat 30% chance of rain, sun 60% chance of rain, mon 0% chance of rain. monday is looking the better day.So if it is ok, Monday 11am vale cafe?

just checked 10day weather forcast sat 30% chance of rain, sun 60% chance of rain, mon 0% chance of rain. monday is looking the better day.So if it is ok, Monday 11am vale cafe?

Sadly for that reason i'm out.:(

Would appreciate the track log \ route though :thumb

Sorry Chaps,

I'll be at Morton-in-the-Marsh for the 60th bash of the BMW club. :beer::beerjug::jager

Monday is the better day for me now as I will be working Sunday but no problem if the weather dictates a change back to the Sunday.
Please just go with the weather and majority :thumb

Pull ya finger out.

:eek::blast fekk me I thought this was a thread ( a dead un so to speak) about a ride the other Sunday. Just happened on it again as I wondered what a new post was doing on it. :eek

Do you fekkin realise I have just a day and a half to earn some major brownie points ( which whilst possible is gonna take a lot of effort) to attend this ride. :tears

Please date ya thread title as I'd have defo set my alarm like Norm to come on this ride ifI'd have known earlier.

Looks great and I will try my best....if some coont can confirm for sure what day it actually is.:rolleyes:

Talk about fekkin dithering :cool:

Back
Top Bottom