Otterburn Ranges Mon 29th Aug

Maybe, but I'm nights so I may need to head home mid afternoon to catch some zzzz's, so somewhere not too far away would suit, or an early start & finish.

Aye, subject to mother nature being a bit kinder than of late both of us are up for it, happy to go with the flow as to the destination:thumb2

Well up for that after a phuggnn awful week at the coal face :mad::mad:

scrubbing a bit rubber may be the answer :bounce1

If that dont work then :jager may be the only answer

:type

ps does Consett mean Tescos?

I am heading up the coquet valley then onto the ranges to see what damage has been done, as there has been alot of live firing over the past few months. I am meeting MrGaz at the vale cafe in Rothbury at 11am anyone who wants to tag along see you there

I am heading up the coquet valley then onto the ranges to see what damage has been done, as there has been alot of live firing over the past few months. I am meeting MrGaz at the vale cafe in Rothbury at 11am anyone who wants to tag along see you there

Hmmmm....(strokes chin)..

:)

Will u lot make yer feckin minds up!!!

Do I sat nav to tescos or coquet Dale????

Probable 6 am start for me!!!!!!

Will u lot make yer feckin minds up!!!

Do I sat nav to tescnuts or coquet Dale????

Probable 6 am start for me!!!!!!

Never been on the ranges when they are not firing so looking forward to going with Mick who knows his way around.
I have just fitted a HD video camera to the bike so will be giving that a try....

Just me and Mick confirmed for this rideout so far but consider it as an alternative to the main tread..... all welcome :)

Well, I'm here in maccy d's drying out...:blast
See yOu all soon...:eek:

Ordered a latte, ya wot pet he says, a latte coffee I say, ah reet, a la ..... A .:eek

Up too late to join in. (After I'd taken the dog out)

Been on the Rockster to Edmundbyers and Blanchland instead.

Very wet coming back through Tow Law

Back
Top Bottom