"Let's go for a nice quiet bimble" Stevie73 says....

dakarDude

Reaction score
..and then the big wuffter gets a frickin puncture!

Untitled-2.jpg

..but 15 mins later, Stop'N'Go Butt Plug inserted well in, he was a happy camper and off we went :D

- And the Doc of Savage remained home, missing out on a great brekky and a great laugh of a rideout. I dunno Doc....... - you're a Pink Team member these days :) !

Last edited:
- And the Doc of Savage remained home, missing out on a great brekky and a great laugh of a rideout. I dunno Doc....... - you're a Pink Team member these days :) !

Jim - this may be correct - but if you hadn't had the butt plug with you that I got you for Christmas.... well....

Heres to all things pink :beerjug: and Ricky Martin :beerjug:

Jim - this may be correct - but if you hadn't had the butt plug with you that I got you for Christmas.... well....

Heres to all things pink :beerjug: and Ricky Martin :beerjug:

You're fave mode of transport these days :D

TF.ET3.jpg

stevie has always been good with the butt plugs so i hear,
where was the invite guys or was it just a bicycle ride for two,

doc, think you made the right choice mate:pullface

stevie has always been good with the butt plugs so i hear,
where was the invite guys or was it just a bicycle ride for two,

doc, think you made the right choice mate:pullface

I'll ask Jim to tell you exactly what I said whilst we tucked into full English brekky at Hawes....

Jim....Tell him....

I'll ask Jim to tell you exactly what I said whilst we tucked into full English brekky at Hawes....

Jim....Tell him....

He said, and I quote, "rideout with that ex-Orange puffter, no chance" :D

Only kidding, he said he should have asked you, wished he had, but it was one of those last minute things and just went. (Genuinely). Just went on auto-pilot.

Fireman: I hear you have got shut of the 690 in favour of a Sprint?!?!?!?

Its ok guys, I have got the message, you just keep eating jims porrage stevie.
Yes jim i have picked up a sprint mate, been riding since i was 8 years old and its my first sports touter, love it matey,
Just need a trip to do now.

Its ok guys, I have got the message, you just keep eating jims porrage stevie.
Yes jim i have picked up a sprint mate, been riding since i was 8 years old and its my first sports touter, love it matey,
Just need a trip to do now.

fireman - don't worry I'll ride out with you, I need someone who can stick the pace, I considering starting back on the ciggies again to pass the time when I have to stop and wait for "Doris & Nora" to catch up.

lets see some pic's of the new Bike mate :D

fireman - don't worry I'll ride out with you, I need someone who can stick the pace, I considering starting back on the ciggies again to pass the time when I have to stop and wait for "Doris & Nora" to catch up.

Get back on yer sofa Wendy! All this typing must be wearing you out...:comfort

"Hi, I'm Doc Savage and I wear a thumb as a hat" :green gri

Not normally into that type of bike, but that is nice!

I would never, not in a million years, have thought you would have swapped in ur 690 Enduro for that bike.[/QUOTE
Jim, i have calculated that i have had 14 bikes in the last 10 years and all of them enduro or big traillies, also done all the trips ie moroc, alps, pyrenees, picos etc etc etc. (several times)
I thought why not try a sports tourer for a change mate, you know what i like most apart from the power???? my arse is in one piece after a few hours ride and i can turn up at the digs clean.
Feck me!!! does this mean i am getting old:confused:

Not normally into that type of bike, but that is nice!

I would never, not in a million years, have thought you would have swapped in ur 690 Enduro for that bike.[/QUOTE
Jim, i have calculated that i have had 14 bikes in the last 10 years and all of them enduro or big traillies, also done all the trips ie moroc, alps, pyrenees, picos etc etc etc. (several times)
I thought why not try a sports tourer for a change mate, you know what i like most apart from the power???? my arse is in one piece after a few hours ride and i can turn up at the digs clean.
Feck me!!! does this mean i am getting old:confused:

:D Why not! I just thought you were surgically attached to that 690 :nenau

..and the eye opener was.. Fireman absolutely GUNNING past me and Stevie today on that Sprint......... Holy s**t! That thing can fly.

Back
Top Bottom