Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you're not sure whether to come....

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Me Barb and Packer are here

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Anybody going got a 12v airbed pump

I fancy bringing my small airbed rather than the thermarest but would need to pick up a small 12v pump en route. This may not be possible due to late departure time so will anyone else there have a suitable 12v pump with a large nozzle I can borrow 2moro evening?
    As the great philosopher Keating once wrote " Life is a rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it!" ------Amen

My current stable of "adventure bikes"
    2009 Guzzi V1200 Sport 8v Triple Black..my weekend sex kitten
    2014 VFR1200X Crosstourer Highlander DCT Camo.. my big trip missile

My BMW history, all gone but not forgotten. K1 , R1100GS, R1150GS, G650 XChallenge, R1200GS TB

Triangle of Doom Bed/Cambs/Herts Borderlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    I fancy bringing my small airbed rather than the thermarest but would need to pick up a small 12v pump en route. This may not be possible due to late departure time so will anyone else there have a suitable 12v pump with a large nozzle I can borrow 2moro evening?
    I've got one specially designed to be used on motorbike 12v sockets...but I don't think I can make it, even on my 'ickle bike due to my son having an accident yesterday and now needing a bit of tlc and his 'ole mum fussing over him (he's only 12, so he'll hate it).

If you have an Argos near you Rushy Argos do a nice lightweight one in yellow that runs on 12v sockets, and it includes the larger nozzles. Its also cheap to buy.

Hope it goes well Bryn - post up the pics so I can feel suitably jealous and sulk all next week for missing it

If you're thinking of a ride out in the region let me know

Rushy
    yes I will be bringing my airbed pump with me no problem for you to borrow it
    cheers
    eddie

07875 304772
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythian View Post

Hope it goes well Bryn - post up the pics so I can feel suitably jealous and sulk all next week for missing it

If you're thinking of a ride out in the region let me know
    Thanks had a flurry of bookings over the last few days.... so I'm sure its going to go fine again

Quote Originally Posted by Scythian View Post

If you have an Argos near you Rushy Argos do a nice lightweight one in yellow that runs on 12v sockets, and it includes the larger nozzles. Its also cheap to buy.
    Cheers for the tip, leaving straight after work so getting to the shops might be an issue today, will pop in and get one another time though hope the lad is feeling better quickly

Quote Originally Posted by GSEddie View Post
    Rushy
    yes I will be bringing my airbed pump with me no problem for you to borrow it
    cheers
    eddie
    Thanks Eddie can you PM with some advice about how i'll spot you amongst all the other tossers .
    As the great philosopher Keating once wrote " Life is a rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it!" ------Amen

My current stable of "adventure bikes"
    2009 Guzzi V1200 Sport 8v Triple Black..my weekend sex kitten
    2014 VFR1200X Crosstourer Highlander DCT Camo.. my big trip missile

My BMW history, all gone but not forgotten. K1 , R1100GS, R1150GS, G650 XChallenge, R1200GS TB

Thanks Eddie can you PM with some advice about how i'll spot you amongst all the other tossers ...
    Middle aged, rides a GS, stands out a mile from the rest of us

I fell ill once... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    Middle aged, rides a GS, stands out a mile from the rest of us
    Also, drinks tea and likes a roll-up. He smiles a lot too.

Have fun

Just can't sort the dogs, child etc. to be able to get away.
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

07875 304772
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    Have fun

Shame you both can't make it Dan

I fell ill once... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    Have fun

Shoot the dogs and tie Morgan to a post for a couple of days.

Till next time.

Blog Entries
    I am coming tomorrow now
    I won`t be needing the meal though.
    Google.....Empowering idiots since 1998

Triangle of Doom Bed/Cambs/Herts Borderlands
    Cheers for the tip, leaving straight after work so getting to the shops might be an issue today, will pop in and get one another time though hope the lad is feeling better quickly
    Thanks Rushy

Here's a link to the item in question...its blown up my double airbed in the past quite quickly via the 12v socket on my bike and folds up quite small:
    http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...uctInformation

Hope the rest of you are having a great time up there at the moment. I was having an exciting evening myself swatting off a load of sticky fingered Chavs who were all over my bike while I had nipped into a shop. I wear a flip front helmet which they had never seen before - one of them said 'oh, its one of those powerangers helmets innit, what racers wear innit'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12