If you're not sure whether to come....

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Check out last years event

East Midlands Event Ripley 2010

:Motomartin:Motomartin:Motomartin:Motomartin

Hot showers, Good Breakfasts, Evening meals with a Carvery in the price Saturday night, a secure field to camp on well away from the road .. all a few minutes from the Peak District .. it all adds up to a good weekend!

Bikes loaded :thumb2
Cider being picked up tomorrow AM.:thumb2
Wobblybox dieseled up :eek: £90 :eek::eek: need another £60 to get back, but Lumb Farm do..:beerjug::blagblah:pullface.:beer: is worth it :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Looking forward to my first time up there. Also to see what the offloading is like compared to Bakerman's event.
:thumb2

Loaded, ready to roll first thing tomorrow.

I'll use my usual gentle, laid back riding style to bimble through the Yorkshire Dales until I pick up the M1 SE of Harrogate.

Lunch at Lumb Farm if all goes to plan.

hi bryn, come rain or shine, i will be there friday and saturday. need m.o.t to get bike taxed and all the m.o.t computers have gone down due to a new system that starts next month. but i will be there mate even if i have to come in the car. will pay on arrival , looking forward to meeting you.:beerjug:

hi bryn, come rain or shine, i will be there friday and saturday. need m.o.t to get bike taxed and all the m.o.t computers have gone down due to a new system that starts next month. but i will be there mate even if i have to come in the car. will pay on arrival , looking forward to meeting you.:beerjug:

See you there :beerjug: You won't be the only ones arriving in a car :augie

Loaded, ready to roll first thing tomorrow.

I'll use my usual gentle, laid back riding style to bimble through the Yorkshire Dales until I pick up the M1 SE of Harrogate.

Lunch at Lumb Farm if all goes to plan.

So the first camper could installed by now :Motomartin

Hoping to get up their tomorrow late afternoon as working in Brighton till o7.00 drive home to hereford load bike up their ride up to meet you guys.

A little nervous as this will be my first long ride since getting bike back feel like an :rob will need a cider or two after lol

Hoping to get up their tomorrow late afternoon as working in Brighton till o7.00 drive home to hereford load bike up their ride up to meet you guys.

A little nervous as this will be my first long ride since getting bike back feel like an :rob will need a cider or two after lol

Devon cider will be on tap :jager:friday

I've had fun today with this MOT system failure. I thought it was just my local garage not nationwide. I forgot the MOT had expired on 1100 so needed it to tax bike. Local garage fitted me in but then system crashed. Waited around reading lots of mags until it was sorted. Got a pass eventually so will leave on Friday morning in Hymer with bike on trailer. Bike is still in full-on Dawn to Dusk mode so I'm definitely up for Friday night off-road bimble, I've got got enough spot light power to dry out the track.

See you all soon.:)

Sid

My flight is delayed until Saturday morning now so will be around Friday night for the mandatory bollox talking:thumb2

Hoping to sneak off to EM tomorrow, but need to be back Saturday evening, so will miss the meal. Inshallah.

Anybody going got a 12v airbed pump

I fancy bringing my small airbed rather than the thermarest but would need to pick up a small 12v pump en route. This may not be possible due to late departure time so will anyone else there have a suitable 12v pump with a large nozzle I can borrow 2moro evening?:)

I fancy bringing my small airbed rather than the thermarest but would need to pick up a small 12v pump en route. This may not be possible due to late departure time so will anyone else there have a suitable 12v pump with a large nozzle I can borrow 2moro evening?:)

I've got one specially designed to be used on motorbike 12v sockets...but I don't think I can make it, even on my 'ickle bike due to my son having an accident yesterday and now needing a bit of tlc and his 'ole mum fussing over him (he's only 12, so he'll hate it).

If you have an Argos near you Rushy Argos do a nice lightweight one in yellow that runs on 12v sockets, and it includes the larger nozzles. Its also cheap to buy.

Hope it goes well Bryn - post up the pics so I can feel suitably jealous and sulk all next week for missing it :comfort :beerjug: :friday

If you're thinking of a ride out in the region let me know :thumb2

Rushy
yes I will be bringing my airbed pump with me no problem for you to borrow it
cheers
eddie

Back
Top Bottom