Carole Nash Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Classic Bike Show

I will be going all being well Andy not sure which day yet.

Been going since it started except I missed two year in 2008 and 2009 but I managed to get last year and it was very good.

What I did do was pre book tickets on line and it saves a little bit of money and queueing at the gates for ages whilst some old fart who still hasn't grasped descimilisation struggles to pay with 'FUNNY MONEY' (sorry I mean British bike fans).

lots to see, very good show. And yes, get your tickets before hand.

I'll be there for the whole weekend helping out on the Guzzi stand - looking forward to it as I haven't been for several years & I have a free ticket! :bounce1

We'll Be There!

Wife and I are booked for B&B Fri, Sat, Sun so have a choice of both days at the show or one day at show and a bit of a run on the other day.
We went to the show for the first time in 2008 and really enjoyed it - hope the weather is still warm and sunny :rolleyes:

Cheers....... Grizzly :beerjug:

used The Abbey hotel several times. not too far from showground.

01785 258531

camp in the field at the back with the traders.enables you to see everything over 2 days without the rush.someone even had a makeshift disco in the field.a good weekend,but beware the pub closed at 10 last time we went.

Back
Top Bottom