Warm dry hands ..

somclan

Reaction score
Any one from around the PRC and is interested in warm dry riding gloves but not interested in labels could do worst than get them selves to the Army surplus store in Midleton and for 19 euro can get them selves a pair of leather gortex lined gloves as issued to the wing. I bought a pair last week and was out riding in serious wet stuff for two days ..Totally warm and dry hands for the duration..Not bike gloves so crash ability may be a issue ..I have no connection with the shop but just am so impressed that I had to pass it on....

:postpics :D

need some wintahhh ones after i left mine somewhere 200 miles away :blast

these sound ok as long as theyre not pink or rainbow coloured :D

be down that way in a week

They have some pretty good stuff down there alright. They used to have very good quality second hand tools from the royal engineers but it's all gone now. I got some mighty deals there on oversize spanners. Britool etc.

At one time they had a stuffed tiger from the officers mess of some or other regiment. Probably in a council house in midleton now :aidan

Any one from around the PRC and is interested in warm dry riding gloves but not interested in labels could do worst than get them selves to the Army surplus store in Midleton and for 19 euro can get them selves a pair of leather gortex lined gloves as issued to the wing. I bought a pair last week and was out riding in serious wet stuff for two days ..Totally warm and dry hands for the duration..Not bike gloves so crash ability may be a issue ..I have no connection with the shop but just am so impressed that I had to pass it on....

Have you got the address of the shop or do they have a website, and what's the wing:confused:

John

i always like the RAF gloves great quality.

as said not sure about the crashing aspect but still nice price so worth shot

IMG0177A.jpg

the ones from the place in midleton

they were all paired up - if ya have big hands ya might struggle

i take a large and the size 11 was hard to get on and the 12 was ok but in the two hoppers they had there were 2 pairs of 12 only

if ya take a 7 to 10 you should be ok

Bought a pair today. Thanks for de heads up. Then went over to co op across de road and got a pair of waterproof legging's, weird stretchy rubber ones. For 15 euro. Bring on de rain.

Back
Top Bottom