Adventure Bike Warehouse

original_concept

Reaction score
ok, its been said before about ABW, but its all true.

So a service is just a service?

Looks like ABW have changed that, with plenty of good karma all round. A great service (though we're not quite finished); cleaned bits I've never cleaned, gave it some ACF love; some re-painting plus a service at around half the price of a dealer service with many extras you'll never see at dealer.

Thanks to Adian for the ever flowing tea, and one of their mates bought us all lunch!

If you need an excuse to come to Manchester, ABW is all the reason you need.

:thumb2

Adventure Bike Wharehouse

I couldn't agree more. Just had our bikes (1200gs and 800gs ) serviced over the weekend. As well as service, Jono tidied foglight and satnav wiring, painted rusty centre stand and side stand, cleaned and painted corrosion on front of engine. On wifes 800, even replaced steering head bearings and because her gloves were socking wet,(from the socking we got on the way there) gave her a pair of new gloves for the ride home. Best decision we ever made, two bikes serviced, for the price of one at a dealer and a lot better job done to boot. Both bikes have never run better.Dealers can only dream of providing such a service.

Thanks a lot Jono :thumb2 :bow

Tim and Val

there postal charges look a bit steep thogh, I was going to order a rear disc guard as it was only £10 but £7 postage is more than a bit much.

there postal charges look a bit steep thogh, I was going to order a rear disc guard as it was only £10 but £7 postage is more than a bit much.

i sent a sat nav [nuvi] weighing 0.558g,last week to cheshire.The cost nearly £4.00.So £7 for a heavier item seems fine.
Postage costs have gone through the roof :blast :(

i sent a sat nav [nuvi] weighing 0.558g,last week to cheshire.The cost nearly £4.00.So £7 for a heavier item seems fine.
Postage costs have gone through the roof :blast :(

ash its the little tiny bit of ali, that covers the bolt holes in the final drive when the crud catcher comes off.

cant be more that 200 grams or so and up to 501-750g = £1.76

ash its the little tiny bit of ali, that covers the bolt holes in the final drive when the crud catcher comes off.

:blast
I read it as rear disc. oooooooooopps

First time at ABW today:

Thanks guys, Pastie, tea and a blue riband........and you even looked at my bike as well..:D

Bloody great! I'll be back!! :beerjug:

update on posted cost me and skycock
agree sometimes the post is wrong so if you want any bling ring 1st and will try to sort out the cheapest way

so chaps just ring the shop always here to help:D

jono
the boss
abw.gif

Maybe in this case but people always forget the cost of packaging, whether the item is sent by Special delivery, time taken to package the item and then take to the post office

All everyone looks at is the cost of the stamps on the package

+1 for the
Adventure Bike Warehouse.
Rode down from sunny Scotland to look at the gear and make a purchase.
Well worth the trip. Good guys ,good craic, good gear.
Jonno even fixed me lights so i could ride back that night

Cheers guy,s:beerjug:

I’ve had the ABW magic dust liberally sprinkled over the HP this weekend.

Sat in the sun enjoying a complimentary coffee and chewing the fat with Jono discussion turned to the merits of the HP engine having no balancer shaft and the subsequent vibes on motorway runs.

“Ah…..um, needs careful balancing, let’s check it out” was muttered as various electrical gubbins and pc were plugged in. :type

“Good, but not good enough!” was the diagnosis, quickly followed by the installation of four new iradium plugs and a quarter turn on the cable adjuster.

What a difference! Noticed it as soon as I pulled away, really smooth in the lower rev range. But on the short motorway blast home it didn’t really feel less vibey.

Big test this morning on the commute up the M6 and across the Lakes. Again didn’t feel less vibey but noticed that I can now use my mirrors! Clear view behind!
But it was in the interesting twisty bits where the difference was felt most, smoother and more powerful out of turns and generally able to use one gear higher than normal. :thumb2

Very happy. :clap:clap

And the best bit was being allowed to dip my finger in the carefully guarded ali grease tub. :bounce1

any chance they will set up shop on the emerald isle????

their service sounds like its too good to be true

ABW

Can only agree with this.
Had my & sons GSs serviced by ABW. Everything said about this outfit is true, all the little extras are fantastic. Always a full explanation of work done. Top Team !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Allan:beerjug:

Have to agree the guys are exceptional. Had the KTM prepared for Morocco there and the GS will be in soon for a service. The standard of work is excellent and they allways go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect. And they have a good supply of coffee. My bikes will never be going anywhere else for anything.

Sound good but am I the only one that can't get on their web site? I've tried countless times over the last few months.

Back
Top Bottom