Booking open for camping.

abrasion

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ok booking is now open for those hardy souls who want to camp.

It is £4 per person per night.
Anything you want to add to that will be be put straight into the charity collection the same as last year.

To save Paypal pinching any of the money as they did on any transaction i did through the official paying system last year can you please send it to .

abrasion@tiscali.co.uk

AS A GIFT .TA

Can you add a message with your forum name and number of people and number of nights

Ta:thumb

Last edited:
Well at this rate we wont have to worry about fitting everyone on the field!

As far as I know I'll be coming.

I also know of at least two others camping as well so that's two tents and one teepee please. :thumb

I'll send you my payment when I've had a couple of drinks because it's been a hot two hundred miles today. :beer:

Didnt i tell you, you are sharing a room with Ash:D

I amjust trying to finalise things as i have too few rooms and too many people at present.
Shouls all be sorted by the weekend:thumb2

Okay, I had a drink or seven now and paid. :thumb

Can I have a pitch as far away as possible from Ash's and Ciderman's gimp dungeon please. It's the vocals that gets to me. :eek

Okay, I had a drink or seven now and paid. :thumb

Can I have a pitch as far away as possible from Ash's and Ciderman's gimp dungeon please. It's the vocals that gets to me. :eek

Get a wood burning stove into your tee pee, open a bar and fill it with ladies...that'll take your mind off the potential gimp fest....:pullface

Kin hELL

I'm staying in the far corner,well away from the gimp fest,good job GS johns got a room,might get some sleep now.Result.
oh and 2 nights paid for by paypal.

Anyone else braving the winter weather undr canvas??:)

I need a refund

If i recall i paid for 2 nights camping via paypal, and have been persuaded to sleep 2 nights in a B+B in. order that the B+B would open.

If i recall i paid for 2 nights camping via paypal, and have been persuaded to sleep 2 nights in a B+B in. order that the B+B would open.

Was it a hard choice? :D

Thanks fro helping out.

You have a few quid beer money for the weekend in my bank:thumb

I was not going to be able to attend this weekend due to other plans,

Things have changed and i wondered if there are any hard standing pitches for a wobbly box? (28ft) not bothered about Electric hookup as we are batteried up!

Thanks
Beano

As per my previous ... not going to be able to make it :(

Will be on Fairisle, Shetland, visiting my brother after the sudden death of his wife last month ...

Have a great time folks :beer:

:beerjug:

Anyone else braving the winter weather undr canvas??:)

Me and my son may come along and we would be camping.

Are there many camping? Don't want to be 'billy - no - mates' in a field.

I was not going to be able to attend this weekend due to other plans,

Things have changed and i wondered if there are any hard standing pitches for a wobbly box? (28ft) not bothered about Electric hookup as we are batteried up!

Thanks
Beano

All of the official pitches are full but there is plenty of room on the carpark :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom