Tickets

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Prices for the event have changed slighty this year,with ever spiralling costs we are having to try and cover our overheads at the minimum.
The location is going to be at Warren Farm Here
Admission this time is going to be £15 per head for the 2 nights or £10 a single night.And meals are extra.
If you have not been before it kinda goes like this:
Arrive and pitch tent friday afternoon or evening,have dinner,and party away to the small hours with music and beer.:friday.

Saturday awake, breakfast,make sure were sober, and then off we go for a road ride, then return around tea time for dinner, more beer,and party time round the large bonfire to the small hours.:friday
Every night we normally have a stonking great bonfire,i usually don my fire walking boots and do a bit of dancing in the hot coals, usually to abba(at daves request).
Sunday we pack up and go home( not good bit).
Yet to be arranged are the times for the air rifle shooting for the kids, and we'll probably do some party games on saturday night too.
I'm also trying to arrange a tour leader for an off road ride.(hopefully Joe C to the rescue)
This time the fancy dress theme for saturday night will be the 60's, and i'll sort out a prize for the best outfit.
If you dont ride at the moment, there are normally a few who stay behind while the riders go out for a blast and i'm normally on site running errands too.
Keep you posted .Paul:thumb2

Fantastic Paul:clap

Date's going into the diary as we speak:thumb

We'll try rope some of the rest of the Irish contingent in too:bounce1

Fantastic

Then we can come back to the emarald isle for a return visit.
I'll drum up some troops too.
Are you doing your bbq next year?

We are:D Date to be confirmed, but prob late June/early July!!

:thumb2

We are:D Date to be confirmed, but prob late June/early July!!

:thumb2

sunshine please ..............:friday
Is the outside bude wah still up........:aidan

Is There A Reason...

...Why you didn't choose the previous weekend which last for four days?

An opportunity missed I reckon. :augie

Aha

...Why you didn't choose the previous weekend which last for four days?

An opportunity missed I reckon. :augie
yes there is...
There were quite a lot of chaps who couldnt meet the previous bank holiday bash, due to family commitments,so i thought i would stick to a regular weekend.
Hope that helps.Paul

Sam and I are in, I'll try and persuade the missus too, or perhaps not:thumb

Prices for the event have changed slighty this year, as we have factored in some live entertainment.woohoo.
The location is going to be at Warren Farm Here
Admission this time is going to be £15 per head for the 2 nights or £10 a single night.And meals are extra.
If you have not been before it kinda goes like this:
Arrive and pitch tent friday afternoon or evening,have dinner,and party away to the small hours with music and beer.:friday.

Saturday awake, breakfast,make sure were sober, and then off we go for a road ride, then return around tea time for dinner, more beer,and live entertainment to the small hours.:friday
Every night we normally have a stonking great bonfire,i usually don my fire walking boots and do a bit of dancing in the hot coals, usually to abba(at daves request).
Sunday we pack up and go home( not good bit).
Yet to be arranged are the times for the air rifle shooting for the kids, and we'll probably do some party games on saturday night too.
I'm also trying to arrange a tour leader for an off road ride.(hopefully Joe C to the rescue)
This time the fancy dress theme for saturday night will be the 60's, and i'll sort out a prize for the best outfit.
If you dont ride at the moment, there are normally a few who stay behind while the riders go out for a blast and i'm normally on site running errands too.
Keep you posted .Paul:thumb2
Oi, whats all this about, being sober on Saterday morning!!, sounds like this is going to be a tee totaler weekend!!!?. he'll be wanting us all to go to church on sunday next!.

Now theres a question

do we want Nick the guitarist again?
I'll see if i can batter him down on price if theres enough interest.
I thought he was rather good last time.
I'll do a poll..

Back
Top Bottom