Ride out this weekend

donnie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Alright fellas,

three of us are coming over to mid wales this weekend, any of you fancy a rideout on saturday? we're staying at clyro and heading for the brecons, then llandovery, tregaron, elan valley, hundred house, and back to brecon...roughly. weather should be blimmin' lovely too. perfect.:thumb

I was thinking the same this afternoon, but wifey put the mockers on it :( Reminding me that I was away next weekend up in Rhayadar and staying over with the KTM boys. Got a good route planned too!

In Clyro take the B4594 to Paincastle, follow it to the A470, straight over (well right immediate left) follow up the hill and take in the views of the Vally below bear BIG BEAR!!! right and follow to the B4520 do a left and then a right on the B4519, lovely road, Watch them sqaddies and blind crests. (Cracking view and red kites in a big carpark laybye about 6miles in) From there go towards Llandovery and take the Abergwesyn road--Brown sign-Llyne Brianne Reservoir,striaght after the Garage. This will lead you eventually to Llandovery - about two hours I reckon :bounce1:bounce1 enjoy

Been in wales all day today, stunning weather and its going to get hotter for you by Saturday, have a good time I shall be back at work hence 3 of us out today.

Teejay

I'm on for that!

I could meet you 11am coffee West end cafe, Llandovery?

I'll probably be on white K1600GT wearing blue tw@t suit - unless you are going hardcore when I'll bring 1150GSA.

cheers

nice one:clap there's 3 of us so far, i'm on a blue gs and probably the tallest fella you've met so not hard to miss, the others are Sid on a F800s and, Steve on an 800gs i believe. I'll park in the car park opposite. 11 ish is good, see you then. gt'll be fine, nothing serious

Haydn

I was thinking the same this afternoon, but wifey put the mockers on it :( Reminding me that I was away next weekend up in Rhayadar and staying over with the KTM boys. Got a good route planned too!

In Clyro take the B4594 to Paincastle, follow it to the A470, straight over (well right immediate left) follow up the hill and take in the views of the Vally below bear BIG BEAR!!! right and follow to the B4520 do a left and then a right on the B4519, lovely road, Watch them sqaddies and blind crests. (Cracking view and red kites in a big carpark laybye about 6miles in) From there go towards Llandovery and take the Abergwesyn road--Brown sign-Llyne Brianne Reservoir,striaght after the Garage. This will lead you eventually to Llandovery - about two hours I reckon :bounce1:bounce1 enjoy

cheers Allan, doing the upper chapel road, and most of the others too but might do big bear tomorrow when i get down there. since the weather's going to be good, might do the devils staircase to tregaron instead of via lampeter. hmm...bladerunner, you might need your gs after all.

I'm on for that!

I could meet you 11am coffee West end cafe, Llandovery?

I'll probably be on white K1600GT wearing blue tw@t suit - unless you are going hardcore when I'll bring 1150GSA.

cheers

Have you got room for one more??

I can also meet at 11 am at the West End Cafe...or where ever.

Yellow F800GS...

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom