December 10th 2011

Why don't you just get a paper round?

Is that classed as toilet humour seeing as MacF works in a bog roll factory

Strange to have a pay day between 11th & 17th, maybe it's when the pocket money is dished out ;)

Why don't you just get a paper round?

Ha :D

Just remember me when you wipe your arse on the netty and be thankful :beerjug:

Is that classed as toilet humour seeing as MacF works in a bog roll factory

Strange to have a pay day between 11th & 17th, maybe it's when the pocket money is dished out ;)

Bloody rich pensioners, I've always been paid on the 15th I'll have you know (stony broke a few days later):blast

I've just been advised that I'm going out on theafternoon ( was news to me but owt for a quiet life) But I'll do Brekkers and shenanigans on the hill before
See you all there, Al:D

I was involved in a whisky frenzy last night, I don't feel too good, I'm in the bad books and I really should have a lie down then score some brownie points with the Mrs by doing some household chores:(
See you in the pub at 1pm:augie

Ok you can all come out now you have won the world hide and seek championship !!!:eek:

We were there from about 12.30 and stayed in the same pub all afternoon

Yes, a good afternoon was had by all.
Me, Mort, Colin, Billy and Graham - a good session.

I even managed to get off the train in Darlington, instead of York.

No problem glad you enjoyed

Was on ground floor of weather spoons ( the old sports bar ) from 1 till 2.30 there was a group of lads dressed in stooopid Xmas gear sat next to me.

Couldnt see anyone so after a leisurely 3 beers and a bit Craik with a lad I met went up the hill to M&S to look at my next perspective purchase a 690 enduro to replace the 1150 in March

Must remember next year to get a mobile no oops

party drink

Sorry i couldn't get, last minute family visit [of all the weekends to land]
I will just have to go out now and celebrate Sunderland winning
anyway allthe best to everybody have a goodun

Back
Top Bottom