Exmoor Explorer 4th-6th May 2012

Weather

Not that it will stop me (only work will) but on the subject of weather it doesn`t look too nice.

Guess it may be another weekend of chasing the tent round in a rainstorm..........:blast

Not that I am moaning :rob

May not make it Graham is sat in Scunthorpe Hospital having broken his leg on a speedway day! Operation tomorrow we hope.

May not make it Graham is sat in Scunthorpe Hospital having broken his leg on a speedway day! Operation tomorrow we hope.

feckity feck........... :eek :tears :tears
wish him all the best from Mwa :kissy2

Cogs Yep he has one normal fracture and his other bone is properly broken and needs putting back together possibly with a nice bit of steel left in his leg to upset passport and customs for years to come. Will know more tomorrow lets hope the do operate tomorrow.

I too wish a speedy recovery for him.

Btw, Scunthorpe? Didn`t know you guys were in the same bloody town as me! :eek:

Thank god Rich didn't choose this weekend.
Horrible throat infection and the worst weather we have had were for a few months, really windy last night and it hasn't stopped raining for 24 hours :(

Thank god Rich didn't choose this weekend.
Horrible throat infection and the worst weather we have had were for a few months, really windy last night and it hasn't stopped raining for 24 hours :(

Welcome to a North East Summer.

:friday

I too wish a speedy recovery for him.

Btw, Scunthorpe? Didn`t know you guys were in the same bloody town as me! :eek:

Still am around driving up from Tattershall every day, normally in Cornwall so a long way from home.

Have a great weekend guys doubt if we will be there now still no op yet maybe Monday afternoon nice spiral fracture so will take a bit of metal work and gentle treatment for a bit.

Still am around driving up from Tattershall every day, normally in Cornwall so a long way from home.

Have a great weekend guys doubt if we will be there now still no op yet maybe Monday afternoon nice spiral fracture so will take a bit of metal work and gentle treatment for a bit.

Ouch... :blast.

GWS.

Back
Top Bottom