Well done Wales.

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Well done Wales, you were immense and thoroughly deserved the win. :clap :clap

Wales did to Ireland what we did to Australia, in that they simply didn't let Ireland play at all. The defence was brilliant and the better team on the day won the match.

It is a great pity though for guys like O'Driscoll, O'Connell and O'Gara who have given so much to Irish and world rugby.

The biggest upset of the morning though was having my Mother-in-Law singing Land of our Fathers down the phone in Welsh a few mintues ago. :eek

Best of luck to Wales for the rest of the WC. They could win the fecking thing. :thumb2

Now;

Allez les Bleus
. :D

Well done Wales, you were immense and thoroughly deserved the win. :clap :clap

Wales did to Ireland what we did to Australia, in that they simply didn't let Ireland play at all. The defence was brilliant and the better team on the day won the match.

It is a great pity though for guys like O'Driscoll, O'Connell and O'Gara who have given so much to Irish and world rugby.

The biggest upset of the morning though was having my Mother-in-Law singing Land of our Fathers down the phone in Welsh a few mintues ago. :eek

Best of luck to Wales for the rest of the WC. They could win the fecking thing. :thumb2

Now;

Allez les Bleus
. :D

+1 well done :aidan

She could've pre recorded it:D

Great game, looks like England's getting a pasting, so some consolation:)

Fabulous match! Sad to Ireland go out but Well done Wales, I fancy them for the final. If they play like that against France they'll go through. Fabulous result in the 2nd match! Shame........

Haven't seen the match yet but phoned home this morning just as the whistle went on the France England match.

Gatland's done a great job on the Boyo's, hopefully they have the belief to go all the way, because they certainly have the ability.

I'll raise a Rioja to all tonight :beerjug:

What a performance by Wales. Well done. Hard to know whether Ireland just didn't show up or weren't allowed to show up. They just didn't seem to have the same spirit they did against Australia and Italy. My opinion is verging towards the latter, the Welsh defence was just awesome.

I certainly fancy their chances against France who were handed the game by England who finally unravelled. A few early scores against France and I can see France collapsing. And then who knows....

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Wales were stunning, I also fancy them for the final.England were awful and deserved to be on the plane home. They'll learn some lessons from that pasting. Come on Wales...........:beerjug:

Well done Wales hope they go all the way and win the cup :clap:clap It will make my Mum happy :D

:aidan

well done wales

yep fantastic result against a very good irish side, shame about t'other game though , oh , just heard the weather report from the met office....apparently there's a shower of shite arriving on monday all the way from new zealand !!!

If we can only make it to the final - In fairness the Argies put a good show up against the All Blacks.....that would have been an upset....

England have played badly throughout the WC - God knows in the past so have Wales - dare we think it might be our turn to win ?

If we can only make it to the final - In fairness the Argies put a good show up against the All Blacks.....that would have been an upset....

England have played badly throughout the WC - God knows in the past so have Wales - dare we think it might be our turn to win ?

Finger crossed....:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom