London calling..... Christmas do.... Ying Tong.... 8th December 2011....

A veritable evening of banter and scoff enjoyed in Mr Wong's front bedroom, even the chav pub booked for the warm up wasn't too shabby.

Poor marks to the organiser of the seating plan putting me with my back to Mincey Boy, it meant he had to make a real effort to grill me for free IT consultancy and character references of people during the meal :D

Thanks to St.Eptoe for the lift back to London Bridge via Beigel Bake in Brick Lane :thumb

Managed to get the 0018 chunder express back to Orpington but still needed a sherbert to get me home on the last leg.

Thanks all :beerjug:

Late thanks

Thanks for organising another great night Richard :thumb2

That Chinky beer left it's mark this morning :blast

Fella's,
Sorry it's a little late with my two penn'orth, I can't get on line as often as I like. Anyway, had a great evening and enjoyed "putting some names to faces". Was good sitting next to Wilburt since we have a similar background in the Plod business, surprisingly in the area of the restaurant, and we spent most of our time reminiscing. Legs ached after all that strolling down memory lane!! Mr. North London Cookie proved to be a pretty droll kinda guy too. Since I was driving, my alcohol intake was non-existent, but it didn't matter, it was a fun night. Only regret was not to mix it up with the other table, maybe next time! Thanks to Wapping for the organisation. Merry Christmas to all of ya!
JackoUK :thumb

Back
Top Bottom