May end up cancelling the weekend.

They will be too out of breath climbing the stairs to be of any concern :D

.....didn't know this was an option & I'm used to staying in mixed dorm rooms in hostels

I've given Teresa a call & have a single in the 4 bed rooms with JB and Dave
I'll bring my ear plugs :augie

:hide
It is just the apathy in the West mids:blast
A right load of ****ers:eek:

How to make friends and influence people:augie

I think the problem is people won't commit to much in these hard times so they may just turn up last minute.

Booked b&b

Just booked for me and a mate.

Hope it's not cancelled, will be nice to meet up with some I've got to know
:beerjug::beerjug:

I'm in

I'm gonna be there with non vertical Dave, cold what cold.?
Paid via paypal i believe.
Proff owes me a Beer.:augie
You had better not cancel young man, ive had to take a days leave...

I'm gonna be there with non vertical Dave, cold what cold.?
Paid via paypal i believe.
Proff owes me a Beer.:augie
You had better not cancel young man, ive had to take a days leave...

Ahhhggggh. you've called my bluff and your comming!!!!!, glad to hear it only hope it isent cancelled.
Dave GS (we are both Dragon Rally suvivors!)

Thanks Johnny :thumb( there were no more wobble box pitches left anyway, apart from the carpark)

Sorry about my kneejerk reaction :thumb2

Oh S*it! :blast

Chris I'm hoping you have us on your list for a camper space. Already had to miss out on two bloody good bashes this year.:tears Don't want to miss another :eek:

We are definately expecting to be there, though it will be Friday evening 7-8 o'clock ish.

Val.

No probs Val

You , Bill -H and Proff are booked for the pitches.
Always carpark mspace for anybody else :thumb2

:eek:
Proff booked on a pitch
:eek:
He must have won the pools.
:rolleyes:

After all the complex and lengthy discussions, I now have to CANCEL

If I manage to find an excuse to get away, I'll camp.

At least the boys can sleep soundly now :augie

Ok

Weekend is on whatever happens.:thumb

Landlady has said she is happy to go ahead with as many or as few as we can muster :D

As for the b&b , Teresa has said she is happy to stay open as long as she has 4 people book.:thumb2
At present i dont know how many have booked/confirmed as i know 4 have cancelled for various reasons. But she also said she had some provisionally booked but have not confirmed/paid.

If you have booked (apart from Davegs that i know about ) can you post here so i know what the situation is.

SEE YOU THERE:thumb:beerjug:

Booking

Come on, there must be three people out there who want to attend in B&B,
so get your mony in today.
Dave GS

Acting on information just received.

Just one more tosser now needed to book into the b&b to confirm its availability.
:thumb2
Somebody must fancy a nice warm bed:thumb2

Does that mean there's only one bed space remaining or you need just one more?

I may take a room and I know one other who will probably do the same, or share a twin, to ensure this works for others.

Just need one more to keep the b&b available.
She will happily take more :thumb2

how much was the b and b

cant b arsed to troll thru the pages..
if sensible i'll have a twin bedded room..for 2

Sadly for me its all lastminute dot come stuff at the moment. Still recovering from complications arising after my bike crash, and other things too :comfort

However, I have organised weekends for over 25 years for groups between 30 and 2,000 campers (and also diners) so I know what a thankless task it can be. But Toad is right - most people don't really know these days what they are doing till the last minute, so expect an increase in the week leading up to it.

In the meantime I recommend getting some extra interest in by writing an 'advertising' thread for the event and bumping it on a regular basis as many forum visitors tend to go direct to searching the daily posts :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom