2012 Royal British Legion Iron Butt 1000 - Are you tough enough? June 22-24.

does he get past the local wal mart?
Did'nt get the reason for three sat navs i'm struggling with one:blast

Good to have you on board :thumb

I did a little test last weekend to see how far I could actually go on my GS - 200 miles from full to empty (47 mpg) BMW fuel gauge said I ran out 30 miles before I did. :D

Looks like we have 15 new. :clap

Those that have registered please let me know if I have correct details.

Hi

I am now staying with GS John.

interesting test - mine normally says fill up at 145 miles!

Good to have you on board :thumb

I did a little test last weekend to see how far I could actually go on my GS - 200 miles from full to empty. BMW fuel gauge said I ran out 30 miles before I did. :D

Looks like we have 15 new. :clap

Those that have registered please let me know if I have correct details.

Yes the gauge does have a tendency to not give accurate info.

If memory serves me correct Johnboy, I have paired you and GSJOHN up together?

I don't think any of the fuel gauges give accurate info.....:green gri

Correct i use the trip meter can get 200 miles easily never depend on the gauge or trip computer.
Johnboy have you recovered from your trip to the dentist? call you soon about a meet.

Is this still open for crazy tossers?

Gents,

If I were stoooopid enough to want to sign up to this, would that be possible or have registrations for the certified insane closed :thumb2

As a regular RTTW person, I think this sounds like another fantastic way to raise funds for those.........well, just raise much needed funds!

I may well try to convince a couple of other 'tossers' who may or may not have seen this thread............not sure they have the necessary for this sort of challenge :rolleyes:

Ride Safe

Bezman

We are always in need of more stooopid. :D

More stoopid always welcome. :thumb

If you didn't see an email from the RBLR1000 there are now 114 riders registered for the event. Not too long now! :thumb

If you are using JUSTGIVING to do your fundraising please let me know and I will add you to the group fundraising page.

They have had some delays in getting rides certified in the past and to alleviate the backlog this year they have asked for you to let the IBA know which route you are planning on taking. See below.

2012 RBLR1000

Important message from the IBAUK...

As some of you may know we have in the past had some problems in getting IBA certificates issued promptly, mainly due to the overwhelming amount of admin needed to do them.

Things improve with age, so this year we are going to try and get all the necessary information off of entrants well in advance of the weekend so that certificates can be issued sooner.

To this end, those that have already entered we are going to ask that you send the route that you plan to take (North, South, Clockwise or counter-clockwise) and your IBA number (if you have one) to verifications@ironbutt.co.uk.

This will enable us to do a lot of the admin and produce certificates in advance. At the finish your receipts and start and finish status will be checked and certificate issued if you cover the route within 24hrs. Membership numbers will be confirmed by email with a month or so after.

Philip Weston
President IBAUK

Anyone entering online now get asked for this information to hopefully speed up the process.

If you didn't see an email from the RBLR1000 there are now 114 riders registered for the event. Not too long now! :thumb

If you are using JUSTGIVING to do your fundraising please let me know and I will add you to the group fundraising page.

They have had some delays in getting rides certified in the past and to alleviate the backlog this year they have asked for you to let the IBA know which route you are planning on taking. See below.

2012 RBLR1000

Important message from the IBAUK...

As some of you may know we have in the past had some problems in getting IBA certificates issued promptly, mainly due to the overwhelming amount of admin needed to do them.

Things improve with age, so this year we are going to try and get all the necessary information off of entrants well in advance of the weekend so that certificates can be issued sooner.

To this end, those that have already entered we are going to ask that you send the route that you plan to take (North, South, Clockwise or counter-clockwise) and your IBA number (if you have one) to verifications@ironbutt.co.uk.

This will enable us to do a lot of the admin and produce certificates in advance. At the finish your receipts and start and finish status will be checked and certificate issued if you cover the route within 24hrs. Membership numbers will be confirmed by email with a month or so after.

Philip Weston
President IBAUK

Anyone entering online now get asked for this information to hopefully speed up the process.

Corey...got your e-mail this morning...muchas gracias....:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom