10.2011 Mauritania & Morocco

Well done a great trip report indeed :thumb

Stunning photography :thumb

:beerjug:

Fan-bloody-tastic guys.......:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Loved reading every word written about your adventure, and the photos.....Amazing..

When's the book coming out??

TD

Further to my post above ...

Margus, I disagree entirely with your way of begging for hand outs to continue your trip, unparalleled in the world of RTW travel, but it takes nothing away from your trip, your commitment, your story and your photography ;)

Had you promised a book I would have chipped in unmercifully, probably far more than any book was worth ... now go write it and I'll buy it :thumb

Margus & Kariina thanks for sharing such a wonderful adventure with us and congratulations on negotiating your way through the highs and lows. Not having your posts to look forward to will leave a hole in our lives.

Well done:thumb:bow:bounce1:thumb:bow:bounce1:thumb:bow:bounce1

Most just dream about it.... you've both done it :Motomartin Well done and thanks for sharing the trip with us :beerjug:

Stunning - your commitment to bring the story and those amazing pics to all of us ... is truly inspiring!

A massive big thank you and safe journey onwards and all the best with your future plans!

Hope you can adjust back to 'normal life' again without too many problems.

Your trip reports have been wonderful and I have enjoyed every minute of reading them and loking at the brilliant photographs.

All the best to both of you for the future

Margus & Kariina

Have followed your trip report with great interest.

The very best photography linked with sound files bringing your travels to life. Thank you both for transporting me to so many beautiful places.

Fantastic in every respect.:clap:clap:clap

Excellent, really enjoyed your photos and descriptions....what an adventure!!!

Fantastic write up and fantabulous pictures, beautiful to behold, thank you both for what is obviously effortless for you but enormously satisfying for us to read. out of ten? well grading can't describe it but you two must be wel satisfied with your lives. Thank you.

thank you

What an adventure, its been a journey many have shared from the comfort of the computer chair wishing we were with you, how do you settle back to 'normal' life? .....never.

Look forward to your book lol

Peter

Back
Top Bottom