What do you think now?

Thanks very much for the reply

That is an epic motorbike

Having ridden for 26 years since I was 17, it is pretty easy to lose the buzz and excitement of motorcycle ownership.

My 34L has changed the game for me recently, thumping along on a single at 50-60mph through country lanes of the English/Welsh borders makes me happy

And I think that Triumph would be just the thing to keep my pecker up

It is a great looking bike

I've just wet myself. How "right" is that bike? Man, that's just cool....

Yes, an airbrushed pic of Steve McQueen and some barbed wire doesn't make for a cool bike but that one is most definately:)

I've just wet myself. How "right" is that bike? Man, that's just cool....

And it seems I could buy one for......$16,000 and waiting time of 90 days!!

bikefinal.jpg

jackpinewebOptimized-XL.jpg

jackpine03-XL.jpg

jackpine02-XL.jpg

Hmmmm, how much is my old one worth towards it:blast:drool

That is an absolute peach.

(i meant Tim's, although the Hinkley custom also looks good, but the 5ta based bike would wiegh 100lbs less I'd guess.)

Saw the bike and met Ange today, both very nice :thumb2

This is the bike I was talking about, company in the States I think making lots of nice stuff
for the modern Triumphs but I can't find the link.

I love it.

Attachments

• trophy_6.jpg
    trophy_6.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 169
Yep, if I lived in warm dry place with loads of open space I'd have something like that instead of a GS any day:beerjug:

Yep, if I lived in warm dry place with loads of open space I'd have something like that instead of a GS any day:beerjug:

Yeap you can't beat those open top bikes they have in the states. If only we had the weather over here eah!:D

FFS just buy an old one of them and drop it around,and I bet I could make a neater job of it than that.

You seen the welding on that inlet stub!

Just out of curiosity (cos I don't know nuffink about these things) why would that not work over here?

It would work over here. I just think he maybe means more fun on the dusty, hot dry tracks out west, than mud plugging in Yorkshire. I love the old Triumph dirt bikes. Very school of cool! But not sure i'd want to hang ladies shoulder bag's on the back:augie

Back
Top Bottom