1200 rs or gt any good ?

Bikerjim

Reaction score
I may have a new contract in London :) working for the Olymipics :thumb

I currently have a GS1200 (my second) but thinking of purchasing a RS1200 for comuting as i will be doing 100 miles a day these are in my price range of £3k and seem to have the bits wanted in a long distance commuter

Its all motorway miles by the way

Anyone either use own either a 1200 gt or rs ? any good expensive etc

Thanks

Jim

had a rs 1200 before the gs cracking bike really comfortable and stable on the motorway try getting a ride on one you wont regret it stonking motor and they hold there value well i had to sell mine due to carpel tunnel i got my eye on a 1300r got a speedtriple at the moment but its too harsh the suspension

Or, big heavy beast that costs a fortune to run. Hardly commuter a bike. I've had two as loan bikes, one for three days, couldn't wait to give both back, but that is such a personal thing. You'd have to try one, but so so different from the GS riding position.
You're really not far off early F800ST money, personaly I'd search about for an early one of those, you'd probably halve the weekly fuel bill compared to the RS, which would very quickly pay back the slightly higher purchase price.

Back
Top Bottom