thetford enduro

halfpint

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
serge ,we all got in numbers posted on diss mcc website after the 14 nov see you soon. should be a great day out in the woods. mind they dont keep the tall people for breeding in them parts ;)

Thanks for sorting it

serge ,we all got in numbers posted on diss mcc website after the 14 nov see you soon. should be a great day out in the woods. mind they dont keep the tall people for breeding in them parts ;)

It will be my first ride since Spain, must say I,m looking forward to it. I will need to camp on the Sat night, do you think they will allow me to camp at the track?

camping

you will be in the woods no track, just turn up and see. jager is on holiday till the 17 nov but is staying near, will try to find out if it ok to do so .

Tyre regs

Hi, I've got an entry also, my first enduro with this club. Can't seem to find any regs, maybe they are available on 14/11/11. Don't suppose you know what the tyre regs are? I have road legal motorcross tyres, Maxxis M7304/5, should be o.k.:confused:

tyres

any tyres had a look at the regs but no info . serge spoke to a mate he reckons there will be others at the start over night.good luck and lookout for a ktm 6 day 2 450 and a 125 in battle sad old tossers

Hey Pete you adrenaline junkie, I'd be there but I'm riding at a 'Dabbers' trial. It's great the Flatlanders are busy riding most weekends, there is something on almost every week.:bounce1

flatlanders

are we out in the woods over crimbo holidays, be good to have a play in the mud again will be in contact.

Did not realise it was next Sunday, no problem though I will be there. Thanks for bringing along the Jaegermeister I do not need to worry about being last now!:D

Tyres

Fyi, Emailed organisers, no tyre restrictions.:)

numbers are out

peter 118 roger 117 jager 116 petty 115 let the games begin !!!

atc70ktm025-2.gif

we have the bikes all ready to go.lets hope its dry,and a longer special test than rendelsham.
see you there.
paul jackson

oh no

will try not to hold you up to much in the woods, I think you might shout hello not get out of the kin way ,that: I hear quite often:beerjug:

it wont be me.i only look after the bikes.i havent raced since 2008.
i hated it myself when the fast boys caught you up.in the woods it isnt always possible to get out of the way,and your racing against the clock on your own last lap.
have a good one.
pj

I'm out to dinner and staying over in bury st edmunds saturday pm so might pop up and see you on the Sunday

thetford

you want to see what your missing, three sad old twats with red faces and legs like jelly but who will win in the final event of 2011???? that 500 would have been good in the woods ??

you want to see what your missing, three sad old twats with red faces and legs like jelly but who will win in the final event of 2011???? that 500 would have been good in the woods ??

yeah, just didnt get my act together in time

hi guys.

will the area be sign posted around there ?? i would love to come have a look but only know the main thetford clubhouse place where the bicycle shop and the mountain bike routes start.

any help in directions would be appreciated.

back grounds

must be black numbers on yellow backgrounds just some sticky back plastic if you have a problem give us a ring........07792208606:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom