S10

How did you fit the new horn? Straight electrics linkup or did you need a relay?

last a Wunderlich gs800 fender ext from NN, was perfect till i dropped the bike off the main stand :blast
Well i wasn't expecting it to fit without mods so the heat gun and a gardening glove and its now remodeled

Attachments

• DSCF8474.jpg
    DSCF8474.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 446
  • DSCF8475.jpg
    DSCF8475.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 449
  • DSCF8480.jpg
    DSCF8480.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 442
All that bling now deserves the ultimate super tenere number plate S10ERE, selling my bike so putting this on retension on wednesday, so up for grabs at 500 quid inclusive of assignment fees. pm me if interested

How did you fit the new horn? Straight electrics linkup or did you need a relay?

With a bolt :thumb
Ha, bought the magnum without connectors from NN but it came with them :nenau unbolt old one bolt on new one and connect, no mods needed, all i will say is the bolt on the magnum is a bit short so only just enough thread to fix it in place.

All that bling now deserves the ultimate super tenere number plate S10ERE, selling my bike so putting this on retension on wednesday, so up for grabs at 500 quid inclusive of assignment fees. pm me if interested

Tempting but £500 will also buy some nice luggage :thumb2
or 5 nights on the piss :beerjug:

Few bits fitted

Fuse box fitted for future farkles and the first being a din socket on the dash, also fitted a K&N while i was in there, they come apart easy but lost a breather hose clip which has gone to the great garage black hole :blast:mad:
If there is interest i may upload some photos but the resizing malarky is a pain in the ass

Den,if you are ever passing through Worcester give me a shout and drop in for a coffee.
I would luv to see the new bits on the S10.

Den,if you are ever passing through Worcester give me a shout and drop in for a coffee.
I would luv to see the new bits on the S10.

Very soon as i am nearing the 600 mls and me 50 yr anniversary jacket has arrived, they have Nick Sanders doing a chat soon at the other branch, if you want to cadge a ticket off Brian ;)

screw No. 10 is under the rubber bung, pull to remove

Attachments

• DSCF8549.jpg
    DSCF8549.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 286
See the little silver pinch clip on the end on one of the breather pipes well his mate from the overflow pipe next to him fecked off into the garage black hole of lost fittings, spent two nobbin hours searching for it. So when lifting the tank (side panels off, one bolt either side, slacken rear pivot bolt) reach in and pull some slack on the breather/overflow pipes attached to the underside of the tank or the clips will ping off :blast:mad:
Standard filter is paper but by the look and smell has some sort of oil substance on it.

Attachments

• DSCF8541.jpg
    DSCF8541.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 282
  • DSCF8540.jpg
    DSCF8540.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 277
Not impressed with the fit of the K&N, i have had dozens of these in all my bikes over the years but if you look at the top plate edge it looks like the YTS kid trimmed it :eek:

The strange fitting on the underside of the tank will rust if not treated early :rob

Attachments

• DSCF8548.jpg
    DSCF8548.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 273
  • DSCF8546.jpg
    DSCF8546.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 275
Fuse panel fitted and first run off it being a din socket :thumb2
Supply for heated vest and oxford grips to follow

Attachments

• DSCF8543.jpg
    DSCF8543.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 273
  • DSCF8544.jpg
    DSCF8544.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 275
All sorted

This is the ABS diag socket and need to come out of the bag as over time it will condensate and corrode

Attachments

• DSCF8542.jpg
    DSCF8542.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 271
  • DSCF8547.jpg
    DSCF8547.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 271

Back
Top Bottom