Eddie

Last few
    Attached Images Attached Images      

I fell ill once... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by GSEddie View Post
    Thats better some nice pics there
    Cheers
    Eddie
    Gently as you go Eddie. I'm back home now and I'll put some pic's up soon. No tractors but a few old dogs chasing busses.

Oh! And Thanks from me.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by DitchWater View Post
    Gently as you go Eddie. I'm back home now and I'll put some pic's up soon. No tractors but a few old dogs chasing busses.

Oh! And Thanks from me.
    Great Ditchy love to see some more pics
    Cheers
    Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by DitchWater View Post

Oh! And Thanks from me.
    You go steady too Ditchy...you know what a crazy mo fo you can be sometimes......
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

I fell ill once... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Well, there's only one picture from Friday evening where a few of us spent most of the night in front of the wood burning stove talking bollox and sampling a decent range ales and ciders.
    MikeyBoy practises his sit-down Morecombe & Wise "Bring Me Sunshine" dance whilst Proff and davegs have a stare-out competition.

The Saturday ride out started out with a visit to another campsite with a pub which also had a few tempting ales, on the banks of the Severn, and some young Laydees getting sweaty doing a bit of boating.

Synchronised Parking...

The Menu For Life...

...And the desire for a longer zoom lens.

A foursome...

...and a duet.

So after lunch for some, and a pint for others we headed off to Ross-on-Wye.

Upon arrival we stopped on some double yellow lines down a narrow lane for a while and gazed at the art galleries and book shops...

After having to pay for parking we wandered into the town and immediately stumbled into this quintessential example of a Tossers Paradise...

I instantly ordered my West Country Pastie (There must be a bit of Protected Geographical Indication issues around here. )...

Whilst a couple of others haggled for cake...

I ate my pastie on-the-hoof and had a wander around town whilst the others went for tea...

Frankly, I was disappointed with Ross but I'm sure it was due to not having enough time because we wanted to be back on site before dark, and we even failed at that. There were many galleries, bookshops, and antiques on shown but the most notable was piece this...

Truly scary or what?

Saturday night was evening of wholesome food and booze, even though the Otter Ale had run out and ended fairly peacefully with a few drams and cigars in front of the wood burning stove again (but no picutres due to poor focus on my behalf)...

Sunday morning led three of us of on a nice run through the Cotswolds whilst heading South East. Nomad Biker, DaveGS and I stopped for coffee just east of Stow-on-the-Wold...

Love Is...

After some lovely hospitality on Sunday night I found myself here...

...trying for two days to get these to work.

Fortunately this was okay.

So apologies for being late with this picture report.

Anyway it's now Done, Finito, The End. That's it for camping this year as far as I'm concerned so, until next year...

Drying out my tent on the drive at the moment.

Packing all the camping gear away until the next Tosser do in mid April

So apologies for being late with this picture report.

Anyway it's now Done, Finito, The End. That's it for camping this year as far as I'm concerned so, until next year... [/QUOTE]

Great report Ditchy
    Thanks for taking the time to put it together
    Cheers
    Eddie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12