Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wapping's Wanders 2012 - Four days - Dijon/Cote d'Or/Beaune -1 June - 5 June 2012

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Its the unexpected minor detours in life that make it interesting...... thats my excuse an im sticking with it

thanks again guys for you company over the weekend

No major incidents and everyone got from A to B and home again in one piece which is always a +

Thanks again to Richard for sorting everything out and making this trip headache and hassle free

Terry reporting in

Arrived back safe 'n' sound at 8.30 last night, slightly wet & tired after a long day in the saddle, would I do it again? You Bet

Thanks to Richard for organizing a great few days and to the lads for making it so enjoyable

Richard if you don't mind doing the planning, then I don't mind doing the travelling

Here's to the next one

P.S Nice one for blagging an earlier train, one can learn quite a bit on these trips!

Cheers to you all

Here are the three routes tidied-up (not least to avoid the bizarre excursion down a bod's drive, across the front of his house and out across his rustic wooden footbridge)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14126843/FIN...une%202012.gdb

I have also added some rough Word document notes on the times taken.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14126843/Dij...ne%202012.docx

Here we go a few little reminders of our weekend, haven't got time for a full ride report (busy packing for this http://www.dirtbike-action.co.uk/ind...-910-june-2012)

Six Tossers assemble and prepare to board.

First night in a cheesy hotel.

During Sat night a thunder storm broke and come 9 AM it was still raining the locals considered coming with us then decided the pond might be less wet.

The dam at Le Luc was doing a brisk trade.

Wapping spares no expense in feeding the troops.

Monday brought more clement weather.

Shove off you lot this is what I wanted to take a snap of.

Later in the day we got held up behind an acquaintance of mine and Richards on his pedestrian KTM smt Mr Bull later apologized for slowing us down and treated everyone to an evening out.

The perp responsible for all this fun.

Looks like a good trip fellas.....Does anyone have any recommendations of hotel to stay in Dijon by any chance? We're off to Italy (Misano MotoGP in September) and will be stopping there on the way back.

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

If you want something safe and simple, right in the middle of the city, the Ibis (with its access to the underground car park) is as good a tip as any, I guess.

Dijon is still being dug up to put the tram system in, or at least was a month ago.

If you want something a bit less uniform, Google Logis hotels and pick one.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345