husqvarna 310te

hovis

Reaction score
Hi all, Iam going to look at a husky 310te soon and was wondering if anyone on here knows of any problems/week spots. Dont really want too drive for 3 hours each way only to find out they are unreliable and cant get spares etc.
Cheers Davie

It might be worth giving Husky sport a call- they are/were the UK importers for these bikes.

I've had 2 husqvarna's, both a TE410 and a TC610. Both gave no more problems than any other bike.

The engine's tend to be sound- i got over 10k miles out of my TE410 without a rebuild- just oil changes and valve checks.

But both the bikes i had were kickstart only competition bikes, your TE410e should be the elctric start trail bike, which has a later more refined engine in it.

Good luck with it.

The TE410e is a hybrid it's a Cagiva bottom end basicly the Cagiva Canyon and a Husqvarna top end .
They were the trail bike model of the Husqvarna competition models, made whilst Husqvarna were owned by Cagiva the only serious problem i heard off whilst i owned one was the failiure of the starter clutch, although it was the 610 that suffered more than the 410.
The suspension was adequate, but not a patch on the competition models.
If you should buy it try and buy a set of silencers from the competition model, they have no cats in them and give a good performance increase.

Last edited:
the te 310 is a great bike and the only real issues are the starter motor , but that is now sortable due to a mod ..
other than that its a hoot!!!

TT uk has got a couple available (i do work there)..:thumb

the te 310 is a great bike and the only real issues are the starter motor , but that is now sortable due to a mod ..
other than that its a hoot!!!

TT uk has got a couple available (i do work there)..:thumb

And one of them is coming my way v soon . . . . . wheyhey!!:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom