Christmas meeting

My mate Trev, passing by on that day, may want to come. Happy to take his chances on the day as unable to confirm for sure. Has a WR400.also responsible for giving me the SP. Will understand if you ban him!

My mate Trev, passing by on that day, may want to come. Happy to take his chances on the day as unable to confirm for sure. Has a WR400.also responsible for giving me the SP. Will understand if you ban him!

No problems, he did the right thing by lumbering you with the burden of the SP.... :D

Guys,
Sorry I have to go to Budapest - must be the only person working in between Xmas & New Year :(

Hopefully I'll make one of the ones in 2012

What time are we meeting tonight?

I'll be dragging myself off my sickbed to come along...

What time are we meeting tonight?

I'll be dragging myself off my sickbed to come along...

I was planning at getting there for 7:30 ish, not sure how that compares with the 'formal' arrival time though.

We are picking up mfredrik in Caversham at 7 so should be there before 7.30.

See you later:thumb2

xams dinner

Hi peeps,

Nice to see a few of the old faces out last night and one of the older ones. Nice to see you shugie.

Thanks to Dave for the pint and yes I will get you one in the New Year. :beerjug:

Thanks to Martin and Jane for the lift home in the Audi. However I am sure the Disco would have been nicer for me.

See a few of you on Monday in Wantage.

clive

Nice to see you all, perhaps catch you in 2013!

Good pub for food that, not cheap but very tasty, surprised we seemed to be the only customers for most of the evening.

Xmas Dinner

Great night folks, thanks for the company including the bad influence who encouraged my over imbibing. You know who you are :jager

Clive, look forward to the pint and seeing another older face:beer:

Have a great evening and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you all.

Here's hoping we can all appreciate what we've got and enjoy it.

:beerjug:

Yeah that Patrick can be a real scally wag...

Not that you took much encouraging!

Happy New Year to all

Had a good time on Thursday but Friday AM found me with no appetite all day? Saturday AM was a disaster, had to leave work early after a visit from an ambulance crew. :eek: Can't post the gory details on a family friendly forum, will tell you in person next time we meet up.

I'll have to miss out on Monday's ride unfortunately, have a good time though. :thumb

Had a good time on Thursday but Friday AM found me with no appetite all day? Saturday AM was a disaster, had to leave work early after a visit from an ambulance crew. :eek: Can't post the gory details on a family friendly forum, will tell you in person next time we meet up.

I'll have to miss out on Monday's ride unfortunately, have a good time though. :thumb

Send photos.

Back
Top Bottom